+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

GoLeafsGo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Good luck to all. Hope all you guys receive copr really soon. If you guys don't see an update for a long time then I suggest you go to your local MP office..they will help you.

App Rec'd: July 24
AOR: Oct 3rd
SA: Oct 28
Bio Request: Oct 28
Med request: Oct 29
File transfer to Mississauga: Nov 1
Medical done: Nov 4
Bio done: Nov 6
Medical received: Nov 8
AOR2: Nov 19 (line 2 on ecas)
DM: Nov 20
PPR: Nov 25th
COPR: Nov 29th

Total days: 128

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Letter from his employer for a month's vacay....bank statement with 40000 CAD balance. Several property papers, car papers and his law degree details for which he needs to appear for exams. Marriage certificate, our son's birth certificate. A letter stating that he wants to visit his son coz its been over a year after we have come here.

I gave a invite letter stating clearly the reason was to spend some family time and l even stated that our seven year old cannot understand the waiting period with regards to the spouse sponsorship visa.

Also I made it clear that we are financially stable and he would go back to his home country at the end of the period mentioned.

I provided rental agreement, employment details, bank statements, PR card copies.

The reason for refusal was the case officler was not satisfied that he would go back.
Hi dear, Thank you so much for sharing all the details here! Did you apply for his tourist Visa after you received AOR1

Reactions: Benina

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Ok ....the UCI number for both the process is the same....when the TRV was refused ....he got a refusal on his UCI number therefore it moved to NDVO ...now this was told to me by a genuine immigration consultant in Canada.... neither you or myself know the truth ....I'm not here to spread something not true ....I thought this info would help someone
Did you submit Photos along with his TRV Visa? did you apply online or paper? Thank you for your explanation

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
We didn't submit photos...just the marriage certificate....application was paper based
Sorry to bother you but I have a very similar story like you. when did you apply for his TRV? How long they took to reply with the refusal?
What reason they have given for refusal?

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
Sorry to bother you but I have a very similar story like you. when did you apply for his TRV? How long they took to reply with the refusal?
What reason they have given for refusal?
That's ok we are all here to help each other..... we got the AOR1 on 26th August....completed medical and biometrics and then applied TRV in the second week of October....got refusal in 2 weeks.....

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
To apply for a TRV you must have good ties on your country ....a job..properties..business....money in the bank...these are reasons that immigration think that your not gonna overstay, but if you dont have these and you have a sponsorship application....you will be refused for sure...I tried that too before

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
Hi everyone, when you submit additional document, does it take a while for the GCKey application status to change from "Your Action is Required" to "Submitted"? Status of Additional documents says it is being reviewed though. Thanks!

Khaleesi2019

May 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone! I would like to ask, Is there someone here whose file was transferred to CPCM and got Line 2 on ecas without the AOR2 letter?
I got Line 2 on ecas last November 29 but no AOR2 letter. Does it also mean our file will not be transferred to local VO anymore? Thank you in advance.