+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Hello friends
I received a mail letter yesterday from immigration that my application is in VO in Ankara.
But I haven’t received biometric yet .
Is it normal I do have a representative they should send it to him not me right ?
Please comment guys .
I am new here also but if you have a representative my understanding is that immigration office is to correspond with the representative. Just send a copy of your letter to your representative.

As for biometric letter, I am also waiting for mine after application moved to other office - now just over a month - and the guidance I have received is to just hang in there and wait.

So my friend, don't worry, hang in there and wait, but do send your letter from immigration to your representative.

Reactions: Sadaf19

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
11 weeks since biometric enrollment and passing medical exam, still no progress not even a file transfer notification.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello friends
I received a mail letter yesterday from immigration that my application is in VO in Ankara.
But I haven’t received biometric yet .
Is it normal I do have a representative they should send it to him not me right ?
Please comment guys .
Good news regarding file transfer (AoR2)
No worries about it, biometric instruction letter may received in any stages of the application process but if you have passed Medical examination you are going to receive the biometric soon from Local Visa office which is Ankara.
Thank you

Reactions: Sadaf19

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Anyone have success on having spouse come to visit on visitors visa while waiting for spousal sponsorship..

Mabroor

Jan 16, 2017
Spouse received PPR today
Sponser:- PR
PA:- India
App sent:- Aug 6
AOR1:- Oct 7
Biometrics request:- Oct 10
Medical request:- Oct 11
Medical passed:- Oct 21
SA:- Oct 21
File transfer to CPC-M:- Oct 21
Addnl Doc requested:- Nov 12
Submitted addnl doc:- Nov 19
DM:- Nov 23
PPR:- Nov 27

Good luck to all

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
Anyone have success on having spouse come to visit on visitors visa while waiting for spousal sponsorship..
I would like to share my personal experience and sincerely request you not to apply for TRV .... I agree that many people have tried TRV and have succeeded but for my husband TRV was refused and the very next day our spouse sponsorship application moved to NDVO. I later came to know through a immigration lawyer that its because of this refusal our application moved to India rather than moving to MISSISSAUGA. ...if we didn't apply TRV may be by now my husband would have received PR

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Good news regarding file transfer (AoR2)
No worries about it, biometric instruction letter may received in any stages of the application process but if you have passed Medical examination you are going to receive the biometric soon from Local Visa office which is Ankara.
Thank you
Thank you so much for your nice comment inshallah soon we all receive the visa :)

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
I am new here also but if you have a representative my understanding is that immigration office is to correspond with the representative. Just send a copy of your letter to your representative.

As for biometric letter, I am also waiting for mine after application moved to other office - now just over a month - and the guidance I have received is to just hang in there and wait.

So my friend, don't worry, hang in there and wait, but do send your letter from immigration to your representative.
Thank you so much after your comment I did confirm my representative:)

Reactions: WBC

mrsderige

Jul 14, 2019
hi.yes we were give 10 yr multiple visa. we are here in Canada already as a visitor. july 2019 applicant. no update since oct 09 when our file was transferred to Mississauga

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
When you submit additional document, does it take a while for the GCKey application status to change from "Your Action is Required" to "Submitted"? Status of Additional documents says it is already uploaded though. Thanks!

afg.kbl

Oct 6, 2019
Spouse received PPR today
Sponser:- PR
PA:- India
App sent:- Aug 6
AOR1:- Oct 7
Biometrics request:- Oct 10
Medical request:- Oct 11
Medical passed:- Oct 21
SA:- Oct 21
File transfer to CPC-M:- Oct 21
Addnl Doc requested:- Nov 12
Submitted addnl doc:- Nov 19
DM:- Nov 23
PPR:- Nov 27

Good luck to all
After PPR, How many days does it take until pick up permanent residency visa?

afg.kbl

Oct 6, 2019
Application received: july18
Aor1 :sept 14
SA: sept 13
Medicals request/biometric request fee: sept 17
File transferred to VO Mississauga: sept 20
Medical done :sept 22
Biometric instruction letter: sept 25
Biometric done: oct 07
Aor2: oct 17
Pre arrival letter/DM: nov 21
Ppr: nov 25
PA is from Nigeria
Did you pick up permanent residency visa?

afg.kbl

Oct 6, 2019
07-18 - app received
09-26 - aor
09-26 - biometrics
09-27 - sa
09-27 - medical
09-30 - biometrics completed
10-08 - medical completed
10-09 - FILE TRANSFERED TO CPC MISSISSUAGA

no update since then.
we recently applied for trv along with my 8months baby and we got approved.
What’s your timeline now?

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
hi.yes we were give 10 yr multiple visa. we are here in Canada already as a visitor. july 2019 applicant. no update since oct 09 when our file was transferred to Mississauga
Thanks for your reply. Our timeline is same - submitted package July 2019, AOR Oct. 2019 and file at AVO October 2019. Waiting on biometric letter and medical request, no further information at this time. I thought he might be refused visitor's visa since we are applying for permanent residence and then Immigration would say he has no reason to return to his home and will try to stay here. So didn't want to put a visitor's visa request in if it might go against him, but also miss him and is the holidays coming up - confused.