+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jkaur9

Jul 9, 2019
i submit my file on 4 july , got passport request on 13 nov . i was in prince edward island when i applied my husband file . now i move to ontario but didnt chnge any adress info on cic . i am just wondering should my hunsand land in prince edward island or ontario . is there will be any issue please suggest

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
i submit my file on 4 july , got passport request on 13 nov . i was in prince edward island when i applied my husband file . now i move to ontario but didnt chnge any adress info on cic . i am just wondering should my hunsand land in prince edward island or ontario . is there will be any issue please suggest
You can land anywhere in Canada. He can even land in Vancouver and stay there for 2 weeks. Its not an issue as long as he is already in Canada before his visa expires.

However, you should notify CIC for the change of address. It was one of the requirements when you got the passport request.

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
Hi guys
I can't access my gckey because it only has a sign out option. But my ECAS has been updated to show that NDVO has started processing my file on 22nd November (AOR 2). Is this normal?
Must be a glitch in the gckey, they might be doing some maintenance work... try to login again.

Seeing a line 2 in ECAS is great news! You will get PPR soon!! ;)

dashka

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Mongolia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hongkong
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Hi All!
We are newly wed ( married in june ) . I am from mongolia , my husband is from canada . Earlier this year i applied twice for visitor visa to canada . But they refused us twice . i had no intention to stay just to visit hin for 2 weeks (since he work on shifts) but they said they were not convinced that i will leave the country , while i have kid , job , school to attend also appartment that i own in Mongolia . so then we went to USA and got married . And we applied for Family sponsor ... now hoping for positive answer since now i am going to intentionally stay there lol .

Outland application from mongolia to sydney

Application Sent: august 5 th , 2019
Application Received at Sydney CPC: august 8th, 2019
AOR:October 13 , 2019
Biometrics Request: October 16, 2019
Biometric Sent : October 17,2019
Medical Request: October 18, 2019
MEdical sent : October 23 ,2019
Application transferred to hongkong : October 23, 2019

so now we wait ...
So they recieved my medical I passed the medical .... But now yesterday I just find out I am pregnant . Since my husband is Canadian baby will be Canadian . But we would like to give birth in Canada . I wonder should we inform the visa officer and ask them to make the visa process fast ? Bcz my due date is 28 of July and we applied on beginning of august . We are just afraid If they give my pr too late ( like at the time when I am not allowed to fly) or something . Oh god too much question.

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
So they recieved my medical I passed the medical .... But now yesterday I just find out I am pregnant . Since my husband is Canadian baby will be Canadian . But we would like to give birth in Canada . I wonder should we inform the visa officer and ask them to make the visa process fast ? Bcz my due date is 28 of July and we applied on beginning of august . We are just afraid If they give my pr too late ( like at the time when I am not allowed to fly) or something . Oh god too much question.
No the officer will not care , my wife is 6 months now and we applied in july , if she gets her ppr this month shes still going to fly , you can fly up to 8 months is what they told her so don't worry you'll get your visa way before

Reactions: dashka

dashka

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Mongolia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hongkong
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
No the officer will not care , my wife is 6 months now and we applied in july , if she gets her ppr this month shes still going to fly , you can fly up to 8 months is what they told her so don't worry you'll get your visa way before
Thanks for your reply .

Reactions: Samiamsam1*

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Question: there was an Accra thread with timelines set out for the whole sponsorship process, stating it takes approx. 10 - 15 + months for the entire process to complete - this was updated July 2018....(medical exactly 5 months from AOR, etc.) I know Canada Immigration is saying their process time is 12 months. Anyone know if the Accra office is trying to comply with the 12 month process or doing things at their own time, meaning 15 months or so. Anyone know if the timeline set out in the original Accra thread of July 2018 was updated.
Thx all - holidays fast approaching and hoping and praying against all that we will be reunited...but having sinking feeling this will not be the case due to Accra's slow times to process.(original thread link below)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/new-thread-for-accra-visa-office-spousal-sponsorship-stream.574661/

Rana qaisar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am from pakistan and currently in pakistan.I am married with a canadian lady.and she is birthly from canada.she applied my PR visa in Sydney visa office through an immigration lawer.here is my timeline,can someone help me to know that how much are chances for me to getting a visa of canada.and currently on which stage my process is.and what will be the next?and from 17 days they did not update my status only ",Medical results have been received" shows always,is there anything wrong with my medical test.did I not pass it?if everything is ok then how long it will take my process?pleas help me I am worry about it.

Permanent Residence
We received QAISER RAZA's application for permanent residence on July 22, 2019.
We sent QAISER RAZA a letter on October 15, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We sent QAISER RAZA medical instructions on October 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Medical results have been received

Semmy

Nov 25, 2019
Hi everyone!
I got a ppr today but I’m currently in Canada and the letter says passport must be submitted via the VAC.
Has anyone gone through this before? Cos I don’t know the way to go about it

Reactions: Samiamsam1*

Yvette033

Sep 8, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have applied from Quebec on July 16th (to sponsor my wife).
AOR on September 14th
Biometric Requested on September 16th
SA on September 17th
Application sent to Ankara on September 24th. and asked to submit Undertaking Application to the government of Quebec at the same day.
GCkey: We have started processing your application on October 1st.
Then I received a letter from Quebec government (on October 15th) saying that they have received my application but because of so many applications they cannot meet the processing time stated on their website.
No more updates since then, no instruction for Medical... I don't know if they are waiting for my Quebec application to issue the medical instructions.
If any one has applied from Quebec please share your time line and experience. Any suggestion on my next move is also very much appreciated.
Hi, I am the applicant. I got the acknowledgment of receipt from the Quebec government on 22nd Oct. And no news since that. Do you have any news?

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Where is your visa office and what is yoyr timeline?

Semmy

Nov 25, 2019
Where is your visa office and what is yoyr timeline?
Application received: july18
Aor1 :sept 14
SA: sept 13
Medicals request/biometric request fee: sept 17
File transferred to VO Mississauga: sept 20
Medical done :sept 22
Biometric instruction letter: sept 25
Biometric done: oct 07
Aor2: oct 17
Pre arrival letter/DM: nov 21
Ppr: nov 25
PA is from Nigeria

Reactions: afg.kbl

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hello friends.
Please need help can someone tell me what is Check list for sponsoring a husband from Afghanistan. I really appreciate your help guys . Thank you

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019