+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Hi, did they given any more information other than just verified your application or not? I also sent web form and they answered me that they had verified my application but did not given any other information regarding my application status.
I called them they said I get aor within 2 weeks

canuckinla

Jun 25, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-07-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Request
02-10-2019
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2019
LANDED..........
17-12-2019
This morning ECAS shows DM for the PA. Still not received email confirmation. GCKey shows application still in progress. Fingers crossed. A couple of weeks ago we received a request for additional evidence that the sponsor intends to return to Canada when PR is approved. Last Friday we submitted the requested evidence.

Reactions: mbattle95

EmmaShazma83

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We sent the passport (photocopies) Oct 21, now it's been more than two weeks so I'm getting anxious again.

I wish we had sent it via registered mail, but the instructions said to send via mail so we followed the instruction to the T. Now I'm wondering if the mail got stuck somewhere, and getting stressed out not knowing if CIC even received the documents. :(

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
October 1st 2019 to Nairobi
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
We sent the passport (photocopies) Oct 21, now it's been more than two weeks so I'm getting anxious again.

I wish we had sent it via registered mail, but the instructions said to send via mail so we followed the instruction to the T. Now I'm wondering if the mail got stuck somewhere, and getting stressed out not knowing if CIC even received the documents. :(

Via mail means registered mail ...... you should never send anything regular mail you should always have tracking number through the post office

EmmaShazma83

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Via mail means registered mail ...... you should never send anything regular mail you should always have tracking number through the post office
Oh no what should we do now, should we re-send the documents via registered mail? How long does it usually take between passport submission and COPR?

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Oh no what should we do now, should we re-send the documents via registered mail? How long does it usually take between passport submission and COPR?
No need to panic it should get there, but just in case uploaded on your web form

Samiamsam1*

Sep 13, 2019
App. Filed.......
July 22 2019
AOR Received.
September 3rd 2019
File Transfer...
Med's Request
December 23rd 2019
Med's Done....
January 3rd 2020
Interview........
February 11 2020
Does anybody else get anxiety/ heart attack every time they see an email notification and then find out that the email is not from ircc OMG hate this long wait! This is torture, this should be illegal they should have to update us every day on what they're doing!

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone!
We got an email from IRCC asking for Proof of relationship and Proof of communication.

Here is the letter

Proof of Relationship: Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29 

Communication, proof: Please include proof of communication between you and your sponsor spanning the course of your relationship (such as letters, E-mails, phone bills, text messages). Please note that submissions in languages other than English or French, which are not accompanied by English or French translations, will not be accepted. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29

Here is what I will provide.
1) DETAILED LETTER OF OUR LOVE STORY AND PICTURES WITH DESCRIPTION AND REMITTANCES FROM OUR WEDDING AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT

2.) OLD TRANSLATED DOC FROM OUR APPLICATION
NEW TRANSLATED DOCUMENT (56 PAGES)
CALL LOGS FROM FACEBOOK (65 PAGES)
PHONE BILL

DO YOU THINK ITS ENOUGH?
the only reason we are sending this many is bec they said "SPANNING" the course of our relationship.

Reactions: Raitmeri

Jrg5419

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-07-2019
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
13-09-2019
Med's Done....
15-09-2019
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
01-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
16-11-2019
Hi
What's AOR2?
Its an acknowledgement that they started processing the PA application given all the requirements they did (biometric, medical)
Hi
What's AOR2?
Acknowledgement from CIC
Does anybody else get anxiety/ heart attack every time they see an email notification and then find out that the email is not from ircc OMG hate this long wait! This is torture, this should be illegal they should have to update us every day on what they're doing!
Lol I could relate. Checking my email and gckey like crazy everyday :) until that moment when its finally approved after 4 weeks since they received the passport photocopy. 4 weeks! :confused::confused::confused:

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Hi everyone!
We got an email from IRCC asking for Proof of relationship and Proof of communication.

Here is the letter

Proof of Relationship: Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29 

Communication, proof: Please include proof of communication between you and your sponsor spanning the course of your relationship (such as letters, E-mails, phone bills, text messages). Please note that submissions in languages other than English or French, which are not accompanied by English or French translations, will not be accepted. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29

Here is what I will provide.
1) DETAILED LETTER OF OUR LOVE STORY AND PICTURES WITH DESCRIPTION AND REMITTANCES FROM OUR WEDDING AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT

2.) OLD TRANSLATED DOC FROM OUR APPLICATION
NEW TRANSLATED DOCUMENT (56 PAGES)
CALL LOGS FROM FACEBOOK (65 PAGES)
PHONE BILL

DO YOU THINK ITS ENOUGH?
the only reason we are sending this many is bec they said "SPANNING" the course of our relationship.
you did not submitted marriage certificate? which is most important document.??

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
hahaha i know! its not
you did not submitted marriage certificate? which is most important document.??
of course i did

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
well, that's strange. then it should be enough, how about marriage pics at the time of submitting application? had you not submitted enough pics and calls history?
we only submitted 10 pages of translated docs 2 SC per page, no call logs. no phone bills etc.

and for the first one i think its bec I missed to answer the part where it says " is there anything else you wish to share abt your relationship.... bla bla bla.,.
unfortunately i accidentally left that blank.