+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mrsderige

Jul 14, 2019
Are you applying only for your baby or for spouse and baby? I am sponsor my 8 months baby too, and with timeline 1 month later than you.

spouse and my wifes son. but we have a our own baby his citizenship is not yet processed so my wife and our baby applied for tourist visa first.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Hello Friends

Medical just updated on Ecas.

Here is my time line:
  • Application Received: 17-Jul-2019
  • AOR: 10-Sep-2019
  • BM: 10-Oct-2019
  • Medical: 11-Oct-2019
  • BM Done: 17-Oct-2019
  • Medical(Done): 25-Oct-2019
  • Medical Updated: (01-Nov-2019)

So the next process is file transfer?? which means all done from my side now waiting time starts??

Reactions: Rimi19

Rimi19

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello Friends

Medical just updated on Ecas.

Here is my time line:
  • Application Received: 17-Jul-2019
  • AOR: 10-Sep-2019
  • BM: 10-Oct-2019
  • Medical: 11-Oct-2019
  • BM Done: 17-Oct-2019
  • Medical(Done): 25-Oct-2019
  • Medical Updated: (01-Nov-2019)

So the next process is file transfer?? which means all done from my side now waiting time starts??
Yes .. just wait for the email for file transfer

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Yes .. just wait for the email for file transfer
Thanks
does Bio Metric also get update on Ecas?? we have received email from Vfs global only.

Annie03

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello dear friends,
I have a question we received an email from immigration. They asked for police certificate which we submitted with our application is anyone has a an idea why they asked again. On the email says like this I didn’t get it .
See below
The police certificate must include the results of a search of “archived” records
share the expiry date of your police certificate?
and share your timeline please?

Saini1993

Oct 15, 2019
Hi everyone
My medical was updated on online tool since 22 October but till yet I haven’t receive any email from cic regarding file transfer. Can anyone please tell me how it will take more or anyone else is there who haven’t got the file transfer email please let me know
Thanks

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Application sent : End of march
Application received: 4 April 20109-- Email and ECAS
Sponser Eligibility Confirmation: 27 May 2019-- Email
Medical and Biometric request : 29 May 2019- Email and ECAS
Medical received and passed: 3 June 2019-- MyCIC
*****Long Silence *******
File transfer to NDVO: 4 Oct 2019 --- Email
We started processing your application on October 10, 2019. -- ECAS

Can any one tell what will be the next step .. Does every file goes to NDVO ? how long does it takes for NDVO to respond.. My friend did not had any mail or notification sayinf file transfer to NDVO. after his medical was passed in next 3 months the spouse got passport request ..

can any one help and throw some light .. Mycic says that background check in process from the 1st day i linked my file.. no updates i can see there coming in..

I see in threads where file was submiitted in july and people have got PR letter in oct.. My case is from April.. can some one suggest what to do.. where to follow up

Last edited:

Randyjay65

Jul 6, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Can any one tell what will be the next step .. Does every file goes to NDVO ? how long does it takes for NDVO to respond.. My friend did not had any mail or notification sayinf file transfer to NDVO. after his medical was passed in next 3 months the spouse got passport request ..

can any one help and throw some light .. Mycic says that background check in process from the 1st day i linked my file.. no updates i can see there coming in..

I see in threads where file was submiitted in july and people have got PR letter in oct.. My case is from April.. can some one suggest what to do.. where to follow up

check the spousal tracker for other people’s cases to create estimations and timeline flow.

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Do you know from where did your friend got passport request? Meaning which visa office?

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Do you know from where did your friend got passport request? Meaning which visa office?
He got it from delhi offic . But his file was not transfered to ndvo . Any idea how long does it takes at ndvo ? And what they do as i see in gckey they in process background check and its already 7 months for me

Kugzi

Jul 9, 2013
He got it from delhi offic . But his file was not transfered to ndvo . Any idea how long does it takes at ndvo ? And what they do as i see in gckey they in process background check and its already 7 months for me
Usually NDVO takes its own time. The minimum processing time I’ve seen is 5 months. Call CIC and ask them where your file is. They will let you know.

Reactions: karan sallan

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have applied from Quebec on July 16th (to sponsor my wife).
AOR on September 14th
Biometric Requested on September 16th
SA on September 17th
Application sent to Ankara on September 24th. and asked to submit Undertaking Application to the government of Quebec at the same day.
GCkey: We have started processing your application on October 1st.
Then I received a letter from Quebec government (on October 15th) saying that they have received my application but because of so many applications they cannot meet the processing time stated on their website.
No more updates since then, no instruction for Medical... I don't know if they are waiting for my Quebec application to issue the medical instructions.
If any one has applied from Quebec please share your time line and experience. Any suggestion on my next move is also very much appreciated.