JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Hi all, just wanted to share good news :

Application Received: July 26, 2019
AOR: September 17, 2019

Checked ECAS: "In Progress" on September 17, 2019

Successfully linked the PR application to PA's CIC account September 17, 2019.

Cheers and here's to speedy process to all of us here. :)
Congratulation!! That's pretty good news, not only yours, also the rest of waiting applicants.

Thank you for your sharing!!

GoLeafsGo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019

Congrats!.. Patiently waiting for mine.. July 24 applicant

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys please I need help in understanding how the gc key account works, if I create one and link my application to it does it mean I won’t be getting email anymore? Also do I get emails to notify me that there’s a message from cic in my gc key account ? Is it really compulsory to create a gc account ? Won’t the updates be shown on ecas ? Thanks...also to those waiting for aor i wish everyone good luck and remember dont stress it’s a long process.

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Jrg5419

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-07-2019
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
File Transfer...
18-09-2019
Med's Request
13-09-2019
Med's Done....
15-09-2019
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
01-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
16-11-2019
Application Received: July 12th
AOR: September 6th
Biometrics: September 10th
SA: September 11th
Medical Request: September 12th
Application forwarded to CPC Mississauga: September 18th

NewCanadaIam

Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys please I need help in understanding how the gc key account works, if I create one and link my application to it does it mean I won’t be getting email anymore? Also do I get emails to notify me that there’s a message from cic in my gc key account ? Is it really compulsory to create a gc account ? Won’t the updates be shown on ecas ? Thanks...also to those waiting for aor i wish everyone good luck and remember dont stress it’s a long process.
If I create one and link my application to it does it mean I won’t be getting email anymore? --> You will get email notification if any change happens in you GcKey account. Keep in mind, for sponsorship, application processed in 2 parts. One for sponsorship approval and other for Principal Applicant's immigration processing. I believe you will not get anything related to sponsorship approval in your GcKey...But, no worries, those will come in your email
Also do I get emails to notify me that there’s a message from cic in my gc key account ? --> Yes
Is it really compulsory to create a gc account ? --> No
Won’t the updates be shown on ecas ? --> Yes. But suppose they want to send you Biometric/medical request (which is coming as document), you will able to see them in GcKey and download them at your own convenience...Or else you will receive mail (HARDCOPY) to your mailing adress...Not sure, whether they will email you?...

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
If I create one and link my application to it does it mean I won’t be getting email anymore? --> You will get email notification if any change happens in you GcKey account. Keep in mind, for sponsorship, application processed in 2 parts. One for sponsorship approval and other for Principal Applicant's immigration processing. I believe you will not get anything related to sponsorship approval in your GcKey...But, no worries, those will come in your email
Also do I get emails to notify me that there’s a message from cic in my gc key account ? --> Yes
Is it really compulsory to create a gc account ? --> No
Won’t the updates be shown on ecas ? --> Yes. But suppose they want to send you Biometric/medical request (which is coming as document), you will able to see them in GcKey and download them at your own convenience...Or else you will receive mail (HARDCOPY) to your mailing adress...Not sure, whether they will email you?...
Thank you so much for breaking this down I really appreciate it.

Reactions: NewCanadaIam

annjo

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2019
Doc's Request.
Sept 16, 2019
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2019
File Transfer...
Sept 19
Med's Request
Sept 13
Med's Done....
Oct 03
Application Received: July 12th
AOR: September 6th
Biometrics: September 10th
SA: September 11th
Medical Request: September 12th
Application forwarded to CPC Mississauga: September 18th
Congrats.

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
My wife has done medical last week. Nothing has been updated as yet in gckey. How do we come to know that medical is passed and they have received medical reports? How many days it usually takes after medical?

Please suggest. Thanks

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019

CONGRATS