+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Hi my best friend applied in the same category as conjugal category
She lives in Pakistan separated from her feudal husband and has her love of life living in Canada divorced from his previous wife .
They have been in a relationship since three years and knew each other since school days .
Her file has been transfered to London visa office , just wanted to ask if she is eligible to apply in this category ??
also is the application screwtinised in Canada also of the principal applicant?? I guess yes that’s why they have moved the application

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hi guys, wishing everyone good luck.
I wanted to update you guys with my application that I've got my pre-arrival letter today. I don't know whether an interview will be required or not.
Waiting for your kind replies.
Thank you
Congratulations so happy for you
Inshallah I will get mine too soon
So Ankara visa office is working

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Congratulations so happy for you
Inshallah I will get mine too soon
So Ankara visa office is working
Thank you Sadaf19. I wish you a very good luck in terms of you application process. May you get good news soon inshaAllah

Kats87

Jun 28, 2020
"International students make immense cultural and social contributions to Canada".
So families don't make contributions?
IRCC should prioritize family sponsorship besides students can start online classes outside of Canada.
Your comment is very correct and I agree, I did not understand that comment of the students or that it has to do with family reunification, which is the priority for the government.

Kats87

Jun 28, 2020
So this means that the file is alao not transfered still after medical ??
Did u raise a web form ?? I think delays are like 6 months or so
I did not put the form because I have a lawyer and he has not done it so keep waiting

Kats87

Jun 28, 2020
Your medical came in February and you are july 2019 applicant ??
When did u get your AOR 1
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2019.
2. We started processing your application on December 23, 2019.
3. We sent you medical instructions on February 4, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.

This is the only thing that appears when I check on the ircc page with my case number.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Ok
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 29, 2019.
2. We started processing your application on December 23, 2019.
3. We sent you medical instructions on February 4, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.

This is the only thing that appears when I check on the ircc page with my case number.
ok do you already have the aor2 and all the wait is for principal applicants eligibility and genuity of relationship which will be done before your medical expires for sure .
If COVID was not there u would have got the ppr but with COVID delays are like 3 to 6 months for us