+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Today I used the webform and enquired regarding the receipt of the file which was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney. After passing 64 days, AoR2 hasn't been received. In response of the enquiry, LVO replied which is reproduced below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Once your file is received by our office, an acknowledgement letter will be sen to you. Your application will then be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind regards,

I am confused either they didn't open my application yet or they didn't receive it. Can anyone tell me what does it mean?

salmonarm

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Today I used the webform and enquired regarding the receipt of the file which was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney. After passing 64 days, AoR2 hasn't been received. In response of the enquiry, LVO replied which is reproduced below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Once your file is received by our office, an acknowledgement letter will be sen to you. Your application will then be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind regards,

I am confused either they didn't open my application yet or they didn't receive it. Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
The person who answered your email doesn't know. They are basically telling you the office your file will be transferred to will contact you when they receive it or when it gets processed by the person who sends the notification. There is nothing you can do, just wait to hear from the office your file will be transferred to.