+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I am july applicant and In ECAS its shows decision made but in mycic portal it does not show anything. Is it a good news ? If so how long will it take to get PPR after that ? Any ideas that would be helpful.
Could you clarify when it showed decision made in ECAS? It seems not uncommon for short time differences between certain changes showing up in one system being relfected in the other.

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi,

I am july applicant and In ECAS its shows decision made but in mycic portal it does not show anything. Is it a good news ? If so how long will it take to get PPR after that ? Any ideas that would be helpful.
DM is a good sign for sure. Depending on how fast your Visa Officer in your VO is, you should get PPR before the week runs out

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
will they read through all your communication or just glance through it? - am asking about interview

nkkumar

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Could you clarify when it showed decision made in ECAS? It seems not uncommon for short time differences between certain changes showing up in one system being relfected in the other.
It showed on sunday. Was not sure VO operates on weekend also. After a long wait of application status showing In-Process. It finally is showing decision made.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It showed on sunday. Was not sure VO operates on weekend also. After a long wait of application status showing In-Process. It finally is showing decision made.
Okay, this is usually good news. Often the passport request (PPR) seems to come a few days after the DM (as long as decision made for the applicant, not the sponsor), allowing for weekends and holidays, sometimes a bit longer, but usually within a week or two.

Again, I don't want to get your hopes up too much, I am judging only from following posts and information in the tracker website. Please update here when you do hear from them.

hemalinirav

Dec 23, 2016
Hi, I have received a letter to provide updated PCC as main originally dated March,2019. Please can you tell me how are you managing to get PCC from India? do you know how long it will take to get? do I need to go myself to get? that I am not in the town for couple weeks and IRCC asking to submit before March 3rd that is question mark for me. Is anyone know if I request onling to get as it just a updated I need. Please guide me here.
I think you can apply online too on Police website. We did Online

hemalinirav

Dec 23, 2016
What is ECAS showing under PR application status? APPLICATION RECEIVED or IN PROCESS
Do you see Line 2 added after file transfer?
Hi

Yes in ECAS it shows we sent you letter dated Feb 3, 2019 (In the letter mentioned file trfed to NDVO)
Today my ECAS show under PR application status - Application received. What that mean? any one have any idea?

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi, I have received a letter to provide updated PCC as main originally dated March,2019. Please can you tell me how are you managing to get PCC from India? do you know how long it will take to get? do I need to go myself to get? that I am not in the town for couple weeks and IRCC asking to submit before March 3rd that is question mark for me. Is anyone know if I request onling to get as it just a updated I need. Please guide me here.
Hi ,

Did you send original pcc or duplicate to IRCC with original package ? ( always send original )

You can apply in passport office, We got immediately within one day

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi

Yes in ECAS it shows we sent you letter dated Feb 3, 2019 (In the letter mentioned file trfed to NDVO)
Today my ECAS show under PR application status - Application received. What that mean? any one have any idea?
VO receive your file, nest step - new status In process (they start work with file)