App received July 29th
Medical requested Nov 11th
SA Feb 29th
Proof of Cohab/relationship Feb 29th
AIP April 24th

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
You guys should check out the OWP refusals thread, several members (including myself) have reached out to our MPs, and it magically made IRCC review our OWP apps. My boyfriend's was reviewed and approved within hours after my MP's e-mail.

Reactions: Oliyaamri

RB2019

Feb 11, 2020
We are still waiting on DM
App received July 29th
Medical requested Nov 11th
SA Feb 29th
Proof of Cohab/relationship Feb 29th
AIP April 24th
It seems theres a few of us stuck at AIP but when I called they said all my checks had passed and I was just waiting on the final decision... I wonder if they are getting through the backlog & then are going to move us straight to CoPR? Seems weird no one has got DM recently.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
No news,
Webfrom said that the office is running down, there is no schedule.
And many applicants in July have been DM in February, which is unfair. Moreover, most of the applicants in August have already been DM. For nearly a year, they only let us have a medical examination, and nothing more.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
No news,
Webfrom said that the office is running down, there is no schedule.
And many applicants in July have been DM in February, which is unfair. Moreover, most of the applicants in August have already been DM. For nearly a year, they only let us have a medical examination, and nothing more.
Yea I got request for medicals and police certificates in December. Got SA and proof of cohabitation ending of January after that nothing more but I seen an update that they started processing it may 6th.. not news after then..

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Reactions: flamesldn