+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

JKAM

Aug 16, 2019
Congrats! Which office called you? I'm an August applicant waiting to hear from the Etobicoke office.
Thanks! I was expecting Vancouver office because my DM letter said I would get a arrange appointment from Vancouver (I live in BC), but when we checked our email it said that I landed in Calgary.

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
App received: July 15th

AOR: August 23rd

Medical Request: November 23rd

Medical Completed: November 28th

BGC started: December 9th

Medical Passed: December 11th

SA: January 27th

AIP: May 19th
Congrats still waiting here
It showed they started processing mine on the 6th so hopefully some good news before the month runs down

RB2019

Feb 11, 2020
Congrats still waiting here
It showed they started processing mine on the 6th so hopefully some good news before the month runs down
Mine still isn’t showing the “we started processing your application on X date” on the PA side which is weird! Nothings actually changed on my online account since I got AIP....

I hope you hear something soon! The waiting is the worst.

Codstop

Aug 20, 2019
I just received an email that I had a new message, when I logged in I didnt exactly have a new message but instead under document it said COPR. Now is this something that will be physically mailed? I have been waiting for an interview date.

Reactions: may2019

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I just received an email that I had a new message, when I logged in I didnt exactly have a new message but instead under document it said COPR. Now is this something that will be physically mailed? I have been waiting for an interview date.
I believe when you get your COPR, it means you won't get an interview at all. They just gave you your confirmation. (I know that's what they've been doing recently, due to the pandemic!)

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong... But I'm 90% sure you're done! Congrats!

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Congrats
Congrats.. what is your timeline?

Codstop

Aug 20, 2019
I believe when you get your COPR, it means you won't get an interview at all. They just gave you your confirmation. (I know that's what they've been doing recently, due to the pandemic!)

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong... But I'm 90% sure you're done! Congrats!
holy moly, if that is true that's such an amazing news! thank you for such a quick response. i wasnt sure if anyone else would be still watching this thread!

DirtyMelodies

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
holy moly, if that is true that's such an amazing news! thank you for such a quick response. i wasnt sure if anyone else would be still watching this thread!
Glad I could help! :) I'm an early August applicant, so I still stalk this thread to see if our turn is coming soon! haha