+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Nsala86

Oct 17, 2019
Congrats!
What is "online tool" you meant? Do you mean MyCiC by GCKey? or through "on-line service"?
it was through the on line service. My gckey also says approved and that a COPR was issued 4/21. But I never did an interview so I was quite confused by it

Reactions: may2019

Nsala86

Oct 17, 2019
Hi, in your previous post you mentioned about your file being transferred to Etobicoke for further assessments? If yes can you pls share your timeline on date of transfer and when did you receive AIP/DM?
From what I understand though that is not a typical timeline for files that have been transferred. Usually there’s something on the application they’re questioning when a file transfer happens

Johnparker

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
From what I understand though that is not a typical timeline for files that have been transferred. Usually there’s something on the application they’re questioning when a file transfer happens
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your timeline. It's indeed quick for you to receive AIP/DM within 2 months of file transferred. My file has been transfeered on 29th Jan 2020 and have not received any update since including AIP/DM. Its little frustrating now without knowing the actual reason of transfer and how long it's going to complete the process. Were you able to find out reason for yoyr file being transferred?

mjm12188

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, we had our landing interview on March 12 and are waiting on the PR card to be mailed. Has anyone been receiving them in the mail since then? We expected them to be delayed but not sure when to expect one to arrive.

maryam.k

Sep 11, 2019
London
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi everyone,

I got Confirmation of PR today. The letter was updated to my online account. They also emailed me it. I’m asked to send two photos so they can send me the PR card.

Here’s my timeline:
Applied: July 31st
AIP: March 4th
CoPR: May 6th

Wish everyone luck!

raji121314

Jul 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

I got Confirmation of PR today. The letter was updated to my online account. They also emailed me it. I’m asked to send two photos so they can send me the PR card.

Here’s my timeline:
Applied: July 31st
AIP: March 4th
CoPR: May 6th

Wish everyone luck!
Congratulations, May I please know where was your landing office? Mine one is Edmonton still waiting for copr

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi! We got the good news that I became a permanent resident yesterday around 2:30pm. They called us just to tell us the good news. It wasn't an interview it was just a formality. We received an email and ECAS says that they sent us mail too.
What’s your timeline

Luap88

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi! We got the good news that I became a permanent resident yesterday around 2:30pm. They called us just to tell us the good news. It wasn't an interview it was just a formality. We received an email and ECAS says that they sent us mail too.
Congrats! Which office called you? I'm an August applicant waiting to hear from the Etobicoke office.