+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Uche2

Mar 10, 2020
Hello, I am new here, iam July 11th applicant, I have not heard anything from them since we completed medical on 17th December, out of frustration I give them a call because my OWP has not been approved, but the guy that picked my call said I am not supposed to work because my work permits have expired, I quickly stopped work, but staying at home is frustrating, my husband is trying but it's not easy, my husband want to call them again , is it wise to do that ? We are just worried on the working permit,

Janet1991

Feb 20, 2018
Hello, I am new here, iam July 11th applicant, I have not heard anything from them since we completed medical on 17th December, out of frustration I give them a call because my OWP has not been approved, but the guy that picked my call said I am not supposed to work because my work permits have expired, I quickly stopped work, but staying at home is frustrating, my husband is trying but it's not easy, my husband want to call them again , is it wise to do that ? We are just worried on the working permit,
I am not sure why the guy said you can't work, from my own understanding as long as you applied for a work permit or PR and your application is in, you should still be able to work. My Husband is July applicant as well and he is still working. Also we got SA approval and Eligibility passed but still waiting for PR approval and interview.

Hope this helps

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
So far, only SA has been received, and on February 10, nothing was known about it in the past month, very confused. Application submitted on July 23.

Livi87

Mar 9, 2020
I believe you can work during implied status, but you can't travel outside of Canada. My work permit was expired last September and I was still working until I receive the new work permit in October. I called so many times to CIC and all the agent said it is ok to work during implied status.

Uche2

Mar 10, 2020
I am not sure why the guy said you can't work, from my own understanding as long as you applied for a work permit or PR and your application is in, you should still be able to work. My Husband is July applicant as well and he is still working. Also we got SA approval and Eligibility passed but still waiting for PR approval and interview.

Hope this helps
Thanks dear

Uche2

Mar 10, 2020
I believe you can work during implied status, but you can't travel outside of Canada. My work permit was expired last September and I was still working until I receive the new work permit in October. I called so many times to CIC and all the agent said it is ok to work during implied status.
Okay that means I have to let my husband call them, is as if they forgot me, I haven't heard anything since medical lol

Livi87

Mar 9, 2020
Okay that means I have to let my husband call them, is as if they forgot me, I haven't heard anything since medical lol
Yes. You might want to ask why your OWP was not approved first. I guess I was able to work during implied status since I knew my OWP was is in progress.

Sharma0389

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I need help I get sa February 20 after he transfer my file 3 March etobicoke after now he after sa side dm and pa side we received your file

Livy96

Nov 27, 2018
My interview is supposed to be in Ottawa on Saturday, does anyone know if it will still happen due to all of this covid-19 stuff? I dont want to miss it