+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
I believe I received DM today. I've been waiting for an update for a while. It says I passed the eligibility requirement. July 25th applicant.
Congrats buddy, probably just waiting for interview now. Can I ask what office processed your case? did you have to do Biometrics or even RCMP fingerprints at all? I'm an October applicant and just passed the medical 10 days ago and I am wondering what the next update would be

Codstop

Aug 20, 2019
Congrats buddy, probably just waiting for interview now. Can I ask what office processed your case? did you have to do Biometrics or even RCMP fingerprints at all? I'm an October applicant and just passed the medical 10 days ago and I am wondering what the next update would be
So I passed my medical in December 7th. I'm not sure what office processed my case at all actually. It just says Etobicoke will contact me for the interview, and I'm assuming they're talking about interview invitation which may be my next step? I believe biometric fees were refunded to me. I'm not sure how that works but I have traveled recently and the airport machines basically collect biometrics. I didn't have to do RCMP fingerprints.

• Love
Reactions: may2019 and Amy23

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
So I passed my medical in December 7th. I'm not sure what office processed my case at all actually. It just says Etobicoke will contact me for the interview, and I'm assuming they're talking about interview invitation which may be my next step? I believe biometric fees were refunded to me. I'm not sure how that works but I have traveled recently and the airport machines basically collect biometrics. I didn't have to do RCMP fingerprints.
Thanks for the response. Hopefully you will get your interview email soon enough, from what I've seen in this forum, the interview usually takes places within 2-3 weeks from that email, so good luck :)

Livi87

Mar 9, 2020
I actually haven't. I just checked, no update on SA through the online checking tool.
Can you see "We started processing your application.." on your online checking tool? This line popped up as soon as my husband received the email for the confirmation of eligibility on Feb 12, and no update since then.. :(

Reactions: may2019

Codstop

Aug 20, 2019
Can you see "We started processing your application.." on your online checking tool? This line popped up as soon as my husband received the email for the confirmation of eligibility on Feb 12, and no update since then.. :(
Yes actually! That hasn't changed at all. Which office does your interview? Etobicoke by chance?

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Hey guys,

How many of you who had their landing interview in Etobicoke have received PR card in mail already? Just curious. Thanks!

michaeltoronto

Jan 14, 2020
Hey guys,

How many of you who had their landing interview in Etobicoke have received PR card in mail already? Just curious. Thanks!
I had my interview on 24 Feb and the card was mailed yesterday. The current processing time for first time cards is 13 days plus any delivery time needed.

NickBlack5

Aug 30, 2019
Just had my landing interview after waiting almost a month from AIP. It’s not worth stressing over though! I was early and not only did I get in early but it took only a few minutes - was very informal! Good luck everyone still waiting - I hope it’s a quick one.

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hey guys,

Hi,

Congratulations!!

I have a question, after AIP/DM/SA. Did you get an email or call about the landing interview? Did you get the option of choosing the interview date or just you have take the date assigned?

Thanks

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Hi,

Congratulations!!

I have a question, after AIP/DM/SA. Did you get an email or call about the landing interview? Did you get the option of choosing the interview date or just you have take the date assigned?

Thanks
I had my interview 10 days ago. You get an email from the respective office, can be anytime, and they choose the date for you. If you need to change the date, you would have to wait up to 6 weeks again for another date.

Reactions: Manny777