+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

Recently I received a message on CIC, which states "Eligibility passed'.
When I opened the message, it said " It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."
But my status on CIC is just 'updated', and saying that they are still doing the background check. I'm wondering the letter indicates only 'Eligibility pass' or 'Decision made'.
Also, if the letter means 'decision made' and there is no further process except for the landing interview, can I get a refund for the biometrics which I already paid for and haven't been requested yet.
Many thanks!
Gckey won't update until you finish the interview, so don't worry about it. But congratulations on DM! As for biometric a lot of us have been already refunded the 85$, check your credit card statement, it might have already been refunded to you!

Reactions: Mizz_Ozzy

lisalee

Oct 1, 2019
Gckey won't update until you finish the interview, so don't worry about it. But congratulations on DM! As for biometric a lot of us have been already refunded the 85$, check your credit card statement, it might have already been refunded to you!
Thank you so much for the quick response!
I should definitely check my credit card statement right away.
I'm glad that the processing time was much faster than I expected.
Good luck with your interview! ;)

Cheers!

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Thank you so much for the quick response!
I should definitely check my credit card statement right away.
I'm glad that the processing time was much faster than I expected.
Good luck with your interview! ;)

Cheers!
Same to you! Look as far back as end of January, that's when I got it! If I hadn't accidentally stumbled on it, I never even would have noticed.

Mizz_Ozzy

Aug 26, 2019
I got my landing interview invitation Yesterday!! :)

Kitchener Office: February 19, 2020

Thank You all so very much for all your advise and guidance!...

I don't even know how to feel. I'm having mixed emotions ❤

Reactions: may2019 and red1973

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
I got my landing interview invitation Yesterday!! :)

Kitchener Office: February 19, 2020

Thank You all so very much for all your advise and guidance!...

I don't even know how to feel. I'm having mixed emotions ❤
Congratulations! Good luck with everything!

Reactions: Mizz_Ozzy

NickBlack5

Aug 30, 2019
I have my Landing Interview March 10th in YYC... question - if I already paid the right of permanent residence fee do I need to bring proof still?

Callum666

Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

Recently I received a message on CIC, which states "Eligibility passed'.
When I opened the message, it said " It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."
But my status on CIC is just 'updated', and saying that they are still doing the background check. I'm wondering the letter indicates only 'Eligibility pass' or 'Decision made'.
Also, if the letter means 'decision made' and there is no further process except for the landing interview, can I get a refund for the biometrics which I already paid for and haven't been requested yet.
Many thanks!
Hello! Did u receive landing invitation yet?