+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Out of curiosity, is the landing interview just basically to finalize the PR process? Can you still get denied a PR from it?
Technically, yes. It is to finalize, but if someone brings fake documents, they will be figured out and get denied. Or if someone lies about information.

So don't worry! Just be yourself, answrt the mandatory questions and welcome to Canada :)

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Hey, someone who DM on January 22nd received interview invite today from Etobicoke! So keep positive, it will come soon!
Yes I just saw that! I hope Etobicoke will be fast with others too :p

Cc_sk

Jan 29, 2015
HI ALL,

How long it takes to have another correspondence after decision made on PR application?
I have received eligibility letters only for both status on Jan/22.

I checked decision made on PR application on jan/30. don't know exactly when did they change it...

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
HI ALL,

How long it takes to have another correspondence after decision made on PR application?
I have received eligibility letters only for both status on Jan/22.

I checked decision made on PR application on jan/30. don't know exactly when did they change it...
The sponsor should have received an email stating: You are eligible to sponsor ...
The principal applicant should have received an email stating: You are eligible to apply for this type of application... furthermore your application has been complete, await contact from ..office for an interview date.

Did you receive both these emails?

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Sponsor. yes I have received both these emails
Which date did you receive these emails? It means that you have received SA, AIP and DM! So congratulations, the last thing you are waiting for is the interview invitation which may take up to 3 weeks to receive, depending on where you are in Canada. Vancouver seems to be getting it fairly quickly (around 1 week) as opposed to Toronto that can wait up to 4 weeks.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
I am the principal applicant. Thanks
Usually people that apply for the outland process receive this invitation for pre-arrival services.. but it's definitely a good sign, the services are funded by the Canadian government, offering a wide variety of programs for settling in Canada, it's exactly what it sounds like .. "to prepare for coming to Canada" lol

Have you received your decision made yet?

When did your partner receive the sponsor eligible letter?

Reactions: Mizz_Ozzy