+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

red1973

Aug 26, 2019
Happy New Year!

I'm also July applicant. I just got my new passport as the old one is expiring very soon. Can I just submit new details thru webform? Anybody who's been on the same situation? Thank you in advance for your input.

SamW26

Sep 4, 2019
Ghost update for me today. Background check started Dec 10 and this is the first thing I've heard since.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Ghost update for me today. Background check started Dec 10 and this is the first thing I've heard since.
A lot of July applicants got ghost updates yesterday! Unfortunately none for me, my background started December 2nd, nothing since then... my stress is slowly creeping back into me.. lol

Reactions: kyungyyz

kyungyyz

Jun 9, 2019
A lot of July applicants got ghost updates yesterday! Unfortunately none for me, my background started December 2nd, nothing since then... my stress is slowly creeping back into me.. lol
I'm so so happy that there was an update for July Applicant! :) I'm sure yours coming soon!!! Stay Positive everyone! So happy for everyone -

Reactions: K1w1

Meghal Modi

Jan 7, 2020
Hi, My lawyer sent my sponsor spousal PR application and I can see that they CIC received my application through the tracking Number.
how long does it take to get application number and work permit??

Donna2019

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Hi, My lawyer sent my sponsor spousal PR application and I can see that they CIC received my application through the tracking Number.
how long does it take to get application number and work permit??
Go to page 1 and look for the google tracker and you can see our timelines from there. Hope this help!

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hi all,
Yesterday I got an update :)
Received: July 4th
AOR: August 19th
OWP: October 9th
Med.Rq: November 25th ( I got the medical exam on 26th)
BGC: No idea
SA: December 2nd
AIP: January 6th
And I'm waiting for interviee request now :)
Congrats. Did you get DM as well? Which province are you from?