+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Nsala86

Oct 17, 2019
I had a medical exam last week and received a call from them yesterday.
They told me that x-ray is showing mild tenting of hemidiaphragm.
A dctor's note says it can be just a technical problem.
I'm just wondering if there is an issue from the medical exam result like me, what will happen. :/

Don’t worry. I got a call back from my chest X-ray showing something called a granuloma. Basically as long as it doesn’t show positive for tuberculosis that’s all they’re looking for. I had my medical 11/28 and it was marked as passed on 12/8. Yours should be fine

Reactions: lisalee

lisalee

Oct 1, 2019
Don’t worry. I got a call back from my chest X-ray showing something called a granuloma. Basically as long as it doesn’t show positive for tuberculosis that’s all they’re looking for. I had my medical 11/28 and it was marked as passed on 12/8. Yours should be fine
That's such a relief.
I hope I also pass the medical exam just like you did.
Thank you so much for your reply! :D

lisalee

Oct 1, 2019
I passed the medical exam!!! thank you again! ;)

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
How long does it take for IRCC to change the medical request status to "received"? The clinic finally submitted the results yesterday, but there is no message on my profile so far. Do they update it on ecas, too?
ECAS will not update the medical results, but will update the supplementary requirements and I received a supplementary letter.