+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Visualvibes

Jul 28, 2019
Toronto ON
Category........
FAM
Hey guys, I applied under common law inland + OWP. Currently an international student in Canada. (from Germany)
Application received July 30th 2019.
Let the waiting game begin!

Reactions: K1w1

Vgomes

Apr 21, 2017
Hello,

I started my process also in July as an Inland + OWP +Child dependent. My husband is an Canadian Citizen and I'm portuguese.
I'm very anxious about all the process, but very positive :)
good luck everyone

Reactions: Donna2019 and K1w1

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Guys!
I haven't submitted one of the PCC for Inland Spousal Sponsorship since it was in process but mentioned in cover letter about proof that it is in process.. Now we got it, should we directly send to them the PCC with cover letter or when they request it later?

thanks in advance

Cagedanomaly

Jul 28, 2019
Hello,
We have finally sent off our paperwork after nearly three months of gathering everything together. Fingers crossed we don't have any errors. My husband is from the UK and I am a Canadian citizen. Good luck to everyone!

Mailed application on July 29th
Received August 2nd

Bungali88

Aug 2, 2019
Hey Guys!
I haven't submitted one of the PCC for Inland Spousal Sponsorship since it was in process but mentioned in cover letter about proof that it is in process.. Now we got it, should we directly send to them the PCC with cover letter or when they request it later?

thanks in advance
I had a similar issue with PCC. The ones I had were nearly a year old so I was told to send them and apply for new ones with an explanation letter and payment receipts. The new PCC's arrived 2 weeks ago so I called IRCC and they sent me a link for the webform and I uploaded my documents onto there. I would suggest waiting for an application number before you upload any documents though just so it gets to the right place.

Reactions: may2019

Kavvi

Aug 6, 2019
I had a similar issue with PCC. The ones I had were nearly a year old so I was told to send them and apply for new ones with an explanation letter and payment receipts. The new PCC's arrived 2 weeks ago so I called IRCC and they sent me a link for the webform and I uploaded my documents onto there. I would suggest waiting for an application number before you upload any documents though just so it gets to the right place.
how long does it take to get the application number....I sent mine via post...Thank you!

Bungali88

Aug 2, 2019
how long does it take to get the application number....I sent mine via post...Thank you!
I think it depends on each case. I’ve seen that some people have received an AOR within 3 weeks, some 3 months. I sent mine by mail at the beginning of June and received an AOR just last week via email. The AOR email will contain the application number and depending who receives the email their UCI will also be attached. It took around 6 weeks for mine to come through.

Speaking for everyone on this group when I say it’s a waiting game :)

All the best

Reactions: K1w1 and may2019

Kavvi

Aug 6, 2019
I think it depends on each case. I’ve seen that some people have received an AOR within 3 weeks, some 3 months. I sent mine by mail at the beginning of June and received an AOR just last week via email. The AOR email will contain the application number and depending who receives the email their UCI will also be attached. It took around 6 weeks for mine to come through.

Speaking for everyone on this group when I say it’s a waiting game :)

All the best
Thank you so much for your response. I agree its a total waiting game. Good Luck to you and all here....sending positive vibes to all :)

Reactions: Bungali88

DiamondGabs

Feb 13, 2019
Hi guys, I’m a inland applicant with a canadian husband. Our application was sent on June 28, received on July 2, and today(august 14), we got the AOR. I didn’t sent the OWP yet. Good luck everyone

Reactions: IvoryZhang and K1w1

presto11

May 21, 2019
Philippines
Hi everyone, We have submitted our spousal sponsorship on July 15, 2019, now we just wait right?
Mailed application on July 15, 2019
Received July 17, 2019

Last edited:

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hey everyone. I and my partner applied on 17th of July. My current status is grad student. Let's see how long this takes. Good luck to you all!

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
Hi everyone, We have submitted our spousal sponsorship on July 15, 2019, now we just wait right?
Mailed application on July 15, 2019
Received July 17, 2019
Now the waiting game, yep. Good luck!

Reactions: presto11

jascan15

Mar 31, 2019
So I'm the principal applicant sponsored by my husband. I sent off my OWP application together with the rest of the PR application. My husband received an e-mail this morning with the AOR -- is there a separate AOR for the OWP or just one for the whole application?

Reactions: Jot dhillon