+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Vgomes

Apr 21, 2017
So we tried to call the IRCC number just now but they were asking for application number which is we don't have yet. I don't know now if they sent us back our package and it's being lost now in the post office. :'(
Hi Katt,
when you contact IRCC what was the phone options that you choose to get contact to the person to help you with that information? I am trying but it´s so confusing
Yea, we called back and they found on the records that it was sent back the last week of august under regular mail and said we should receive it soon. So now we're just waiting for it.

riverphoenix

May 17, 2018
Just curious, did anyone else get an update on their OWP profile? I checked mine today and it moved to reviewing eligibility, which is a good sign but just wondering if anyone else has the same and would that be a sign that a decision for the OWP will be made soon?

Received: July 16
OWP: Aug 23
Linked OWP: Sept 18

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Just curious, did anyone else get an update on their OWP profile? I checked mine today and it moved to reviewing eligibility, which is a good sign but just wondering if anyone else has the same and would that be a sign that a decision for the OWP will be made soon?

Received: July 16
OWP: Aug 23
Linked OWP: Sept 18

No idea as I still haven't been able to link OWP application to my online profile.. It's driving me crazy..

Received: July 9
AOR: August 20
ECAS status: In process (both PA and SP)

Donna2019

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
No idea as I still haven't been able to link OWP application to my online profile.. It's driving me crazy..

Received: July 9
AOR: August 20
ECAS status: In process (both PA and SP)
I have similar timeline called today and all they told me OWP is in process. Am not able to link to my profile. Hope it means it will be here soon.

Reactions: TerezaB

red1973

Aug 26, 2019
I have similar timeline called today and all they told me OWP is in process. Am not able to link to my profile. Hope it means it will be here soon.
Try using your name (family name & first name) instead of UCI...I have same timeline as you and TeresaB. I was able to link mine yesterday.

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Try using your name (family name & first name) instead of UCI...I have same timeline as you and TeresaB. I was able to link mine yesterday.
Still nothing.. I don't know why it doesn't want to work.. :/