+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Cagedanomaly

Jul 28, 2019
Somehow, I feel that outland applications take less time to be processed and get their AOR, compared to inland.
Is this true?
Yes. The outland applications are quicker by a few months. I think the government statement on that is that they want to reunite families that are apart.

Reactions: journey21

Cagedanomaly

Jul 28, 2019
Our package showed up in the mail being returned to us. A letter came back telling us we had to address the highlighted areas and resubmit our application. The only area highlight was the lack of marriage certificate. Along with that letter was another one highlighted saying that if you can't send the documents you need to send a letter explaining why you can't include it. The frustrating part is, paperclipped to that very letter is the letter I sent explaining exactly why we hadn't included our marriage certificate (Because serviceontario was behind in sending out certificates). It is frustrating because we did exactly what they wanted, exactly what they highlighted we had needed to do, they even paperclipped the sheets of paper together, and somehow we were still wrong. In addition to this we finally got our marriage certificate and mailed it on Sept 9th so our stuff crossed in the mail. So, *sigh* off to the September inland submitted thread I go.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Our package showed up in the mail being returned to us. A letter came back telling us we had to address the highlighted areas and resubmit our application. The only area highlight was the lack of marriage certificate. Along with that letter was another one highlighted saying that if you can't send the documents you need to send a letter explaining why you can't include it. The frustrating part is, paperclipped to that very letter is the letter I sent explaining exactly why we hadn't included our marriage certificate (Because serviceontario was behind in sending out certificates). It is frustrating because we did exactly what they wanted, exactly what they highlighted we had needed to do, they even paperclipped the sheets of paper together, and somehow we were still wrong. In addition to this we finally got our marriage certificate and mailed it on Sept 9th so our stuff crossed in the mail. So, *sigh* off to the September inland submitted thread I go.
Oh sorry to hear that :( hope everything would be alright on your resubmission. I'm still waiting for our AOR til now.. Hope they won't return back too. :'(

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
by the way, when did you submit yours?

Donna2019

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
So sorry this happened. However what i noticed even if you send and explaination they don't even care we had a send back early this year too. We were waiting on my Police Record and we explain they still sent it back. So we resubmitted and already got AOR! So dont stress to much things will work out!

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
The week is over again and still didn't receive any update about my AOR. *Sigh*
Anyone here received from July 31st too and didn't receive any email yet?

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
My package got returned a few days ago. So sad.
Need to rectify a few things, even though we had explained why we couldn't furnish those things.
Look like his PR application and OWP will be delayed now.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
My package got returned a few days ago. So sad.
Need to rectify a few things, even though we had explained why we couldn't furnish those things.
Look like his PR application and OWP will be delayed now.
Sorry to hear that :'( Now I'm nervous for mine.. I still didn't get any email, tomorrow is the 7th week of waiting. Do you mind to share what things are missing to your documents? Thank you.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Are you guys receiving an email first that they returned your package before you get it back or it's just gonna surprise you in the mailbox? Because we're living in a basement so we don't know if the owner receives something for us too and we don't wanna bother to keep asking them if they receive something for us.

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Are you guys receiving an email first that they returned your package before you get it back or it's just gonna surprise you in the mailbox? Because we're living in a basement so we don't know if the owner receives something for us too and we don't wanna bother to keep asking them if they receive something for us.
Hope anyone who know about this can answer you. I suggest you ask your owner give you mail once they receive it. I think they will be willing to do so if they are kind people.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hope anyone who know about this can answer you. I suggest you ask your owner give you mail once they receive it. I think they will be willing to do so if they are kind people.
Thank you. I hope too. We actually messaged the owner today but he didn't respond yet. But I hope nothing's returned to us, that the result is just delayed.

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Who else here submitted from July 26th - 31st that haven't receive any update about the AOR too?

Katt

Feb 10, 2019
Hi guys, I submitted my app last July 31st and didn't get any response until now.. But then I saw this issue about missing the signature by hand next to the electronic one on schedule A form and realized that I didn't sign too.. My visa will expire next month october 14, if I resubmit this month and they receive before the end of this month, should I still need to extend my visa? Or I'll be on an implied status as soon as they receive my resubmission? Thank you for those who will answer.