Canadamylove2020

Feb 8, 2020
@Canadamylove2020
  • Citizenship
    • Sent in July 2019
    • September 2019 - got Application number
    • We started processing your application on October 2019
    • September 1st 2020 - got fingerprint request
no idea whats going on with my application.
Thanks Junaid for sharing

It seems there is no plan for processing applicants at the testing stage. From the looks of it we will have to wait for some time & keep checking.

I hope they would consider the virtual option for the doing the test & interview to get the queue moving. We know that in-person tests/interviews will not be acceptable before a long time so virtual option is the only way out otherwise we will be waiting forever

Looking forward to hear good news soon

cheers

TARTAR

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Thanks Junaid for sharing

It seems there is no plan for processing applicants at the testing stage. From the looks of it we will have to wait for some time & keep checking.

I hope they would consider the virtual option for the doing the test & interview to get the queue moving. We know that in-person tests/interviews will not be acceptable before a long time so virtual option is the only way out otherwise we will be waiting forever

Looking forward to hear good news soon

cheers
They won’t do the testing virtually.sad we only have to wait and hope for the best atm

luciRockz

Apr 17, 2016
Hi Admin,
Good day!

We completed our virtual oath ceremony on September 03, 2020 via Zoom. Please update the below details

Our timeline:

Oath letter invite: August 31, 2020
Virtual Oath Ceremony: September 03, 2020
Applicants: Myself & Spouse

Sent the signed Oath form and awaiting for Citizenship Certificate

All the best to all the brothers & sisters out there.

Reactions: TARTAR

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Admin,
Good day!

We completed our virtual oath ceremony on September 03, 2020 via Zoom. Please update the below details

Our timeline:

Oath letter invite: August 31, 2020
Virtual Oath Ceremony: September 03, 2020
Applicants: Myself & Spouse

Sent the signed Oath form and awaiting for Citizenship Certificate

All the best to all the brothers & sisters out there.
COngratulations! I am having ceremony scheduled with my husband (Sept 18) - I wondered if we cna both be in front of one computer, or should log in separately. How did you guys do it?

dan2thi

Oct 6, 2015
Guys,

Today I just got my virtual oath ceremony invitation. Following is my time line.

AOR : July 17, 2019
Test date : Jan 18th, 2020
Ceremony date : Sept 14, 2020
Applicant : Myself

Wish you all the best!

vinayreddy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Experts, i am April 2020 applicant got AOR and ecas status moved to 'InProcess' today, i have my residence location as : Kitchener , and Mailing address as 'Ottawa'. How can i know which IRCC location Kitchener / Ottawa processing my application?

Thanks in Advance.

ranxiang

Apr 4, 2017
Hi, all

Anyone from Vancouver? I have not received any update since they started processing my application Oct 2019. The next steps would be knowledge test and oath, correct?

ranxiang

Apr 4, 2017
I am from Vancouver as well. July 15th applicant. Not sure if they dumped my file somewhere but I only got AOR in Nov. Had a test invite email for Apr 4th but COVID... So yea, back to square one basically
I am from Vancouver as well. July 15th applicant. Not sure if they dumped my file somewhere but I only got AOR in Nov. Had a test invite email for Apr 4th but COVID... So yea, back to square one basically
I never got passed the start processing your application stage.....Is it a Vancouver thing?

erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
Finally! My oath was done this morning :)
It was a super smooth process. Now waiting for my Citizenship Certificate!

Goodluck to everyjuan ! :)

Reactions: TARTAR