+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Anyone with July AOR who is awaiting for PPR? Its been more than 9 months for us..no news of it.. Anyone received PPR within this Covid situation i.e. after 18th March? As per GCMS, our profile went to Review Required for eligibility on October, and it passed on November..As per IRCC (called on March 1st week), all steps are passed..profile is in Final Review..Any suggestions? We are so worried now..

MGNCMA

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone with July AOR who is awaiting for PPR? Its been more than 9 months for us..no news of it.. Anyone received PPR within this Covid situation i.e. after 18th March? As per GCMS, our profile went to Review Required for eligibility on October, and it passed on November..As per IRCC (called on March 1st week), all steps are passed..profile is in Final Review..Any suggestions? We are so worried now..
Same but June AOR. Only thing left to do is wait, hopefully they will get to it soon. With COVID no one can really tell.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Just Asking for a friend who is changing course by September and needs to extend his study permit. Does he need to show proof of funds?
Thats a really good question, unfortunately I dont have an answer. My study permit was still in process when I had to defer my admission twice, and I provided enough corresepondence to IRCC during the whole process, before I was approved.

Xtyy

May 16, 2020
Anyone recieved ppr after lockdown started? 11months post AOR, yet to receive ppr. Application is at Accra visa office.

MickeyMoore05

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone recieved ppr after lockdown started? 11months post AOR, yet to receive ppr. Application is at Accra visa office.
Same with you. Nothing man. Worst case scenario is that medical and passport are about to expire which means one’s gotta wait until lockdown is over to do the whole stuff again. Sucks.

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hello
Aor July 2019
With spouse. Application approved today. Got Update in CIC account.
Final decision - May 20, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I have CoPR document on account. No actual PDF file to download. Don't know if I have to do something next.
Be Hopefull.

MickeyMoore05

Dec 3, 2018
Hello
Aor July 2019
Final decision - May 20, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I have CoPR document on account. No actual PDF file to download. Don't know if I have to do something next.
Be Hopefull.
Congratulations man.
What was your background check status before you were approved? Still in process or passed?

MGNCMA

Aug 1, 2018
Hello
Aor July 2019
Be Hopefull.
Congrats! What was your visa office?

jsidhu1

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Congratulations man.
What was your background check status before you were approved? Still in process or passed?
It was the same.. still in process.
I got ghost update on March 10, 2020. Then I got to know that a final decision has been made through web form.
And after that I just saw an update on my cic account. and it says application is approved.

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
Hello
Aor July 2019
Be Hopefull.
did you add the spouse later post AOR or applied together?