+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I got ghost update on 11 Dec (nothing changed except status - profile/application updated) exactly 5 months after AOR. Should I expect ppr soon? Whats the trend so far? My VO is Ottawa.
Yes, your PPR is on the way. Ottawa is super efficient these days and issuing PPR in 4-5 months. Soon, you'll get it.

Reactions: Jabya

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
CEC Inland + Dep AOR july 29th.
MEP AUG 22nd.
Everything passed after calling IRCC NOV 18th.
Ghost update December 13th ...

What do you think guys ?

GEN123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
@Faresyousyas
did you apply for a TRV when your permanent residence application was under process? whats your AOR? and when did you apply for TRV and have it approved? did it impact your application by any chance? i want to travel for few days from the US and was having second thoughts and was worried if it will have an impact on my application.

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
@Faresyousyas
did you apply for a TRV when your permanent residence application was under process? whats your AOR? and when did you apply for TRV and have it approved? did it impact your application by any chance? i want to travel for few days from the US and was having second thoughts and was worried if it will have an impact on my application.
Yes i did apply under PR process it does not impact in anything cause they are 2 different applications .