Oct 8, 2019
Hi,
My AOR is Jul 31, 2019. On Nov 28, 2019, i called IRCC, the woman told me that

- medical: passed
- criminality: passed
- eligibility: recommend passed
- security: not started
- VO: Sydney, NS

I am CEC inland. Can you guys advise how long i should wait more for PPR? When the security will be started? Should I order notes now?

Thank you so much

Gweapons

Dec 10, 2019
Hi,
I am posting this on behalf of my brother. This forum has been very helpful and a source of reliable information. Timeline is below :
FSW O India
AOR July 3
Biometrics Request July 30
PPR - 9 Dec
Call made to CIC in November - File processing smoothly.
Feel free to drop in queries
Thanks

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
@legalfalcon and anybody, please help me by responding. I called IRCC two weeks ago and was told my file is moving smoothly and a review has been requested by a junior officer, which means a senior officer will take a look at it. Last week, my online profile started showing percentage, and today it shows 89% complete and 21 days remaining. Last week also, I saw in my online profile that they added medicals passed again, not sure if this is ghost update.

Please what does all these mean?

svaka1986

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, I've sent my application through Canada Express post and it's reached them on 19th July. Since then I'm waiting for acknowledgement or some kind of response back from CIC but haven't heard anything yet. Is this something common and should I wait or is there anything that I can do?

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
@legalfalcon and anybody, please help me by responding. I called IRCC two weeks ago and was told my file is moving smoothly and a review has been requested by a junior officer, which means a senior officer will take a look at it. Last week, my online profile started showing percentage, and today it shows 89% complete and 21 days remaining. Last week also, I saw in my online profile that they added medicals passed again, not sure if this is ghost update.

Please what does all these mean?
I don’t think they mean anything. Wait patiently.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi, I've sent my application through Canada Express post and it's reached them on 19th July. Since then I'm waiting for acknowledgement or some kind of response back from CIC but haven't heard anything yet. Is this something common and should I wait or is there anything that I can do?
Do you have a tracking number or something? I suggest you call IRCC and inquire because its almost 6 months since 19th July

svaka1986

Dec 11, 2019
Do you have a tracking number or something? I suggest you call IRCC and inquire because its almost 6 months since 19th July
Yes, I do have it. I've called them for the same and they said, they will try to locate the application with Case processing center and it'll take another 4 to 6 weeks. If I don't hear back from then, then try contact again.

Nalidra

Feb 2, 2019
I'd have one stupid question... I see a lot of fuss about "ghost updates", people saying they had one, two, three "ghost updates" before PPR. But... What's a ghost update exactly? How do you know you see a ghost update?

In any case thanks a lot for all your posts, it's great to see things are moving for July AOR people!

Edit: nvm I googled it :D For those interested, all details here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

ibujack

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi ,

i got my AOR onl July. last week(Dec 6) i called CIC for the first to check the status of my PR. They said the IRCC have sent PPR request email on Dec 04 itself to one my email ID (Personal and office). But i did not receive any email so far in any of this mail ID. i check inbox,junk/spam everwhere. but did not find any. they told from IRCC Edmontan office processed my application. please help on how to get that email to my mail ID ASAP.

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Hi ,

i got my AOR onl July. last week(Dec 6) i called CIC for the first to check the status of my PR. They said the IRCC have sent PPR request email on Dec 04 itself to one my email ID (Personal and office). But i did not receive any email so far in any of this mail ID. i check inbox,junk/spam everwhere. but did not find any. they told from IRCC Edmontan office processed my application. please help on how to get that email to my mail ID ASAP.
send an online query and they should respond back with the email

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
hi guys,

I need help here, panicking kind of. I cant log in to my IRCC account anymore. Did it today in the morning, but right now, it keeps kicking me out. Is anyone experiencing this too or is it just me? Or could it be their site?