+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Hey guys when we go for rcmp fingerprint, do we need civilian print also? I got charged for fignerprinting and civilian print. I don't even know what that is?

skrba

Oct 3, 2018
Hi Guys,

Any Canada Inlander (currently in Canada) got Biometric request?

I passed the medical on16th Aug but no request for Biometric came in. Please suggest.

Thanks

skrba

Oct 3, 2018
@Manan Parikh Sir- Thankyou for your response. If you can please elaborate if you have any idea about the next process for people like me, will we get request for Pass Port directly. Or is there is any other step in between.

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
@Manan Parikh Sir- Thankyou for your response. If you can please elaborate if you have any idea about the next process for people like me, will we get request for Pass Port directly. Or is there is any other step in between.
When you would appear for Biometrics - they will directly submit biometrics to CIC. in 48 hours it will be updated in your account via a ghost update. When you will login then on top left it would be written that biometrics number is this and that.

So, simply give biomterics and they will directly send to CIC. After 5-6 weeks there are chances that you will get PPR. If any additional document is required then they will send you an email.

Passing the medical is first step. Still eligibility and background check is remaining.

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

Any Canada Inlander (currently in Canada) got Biometric request?

I passed the medical on16th Aug but no request for Biometric came in. Please suggest.

Thanks
I do not think so , i got my medical passed on same day of yours. Also there are few freiends of mine who already crossed these stages and no one received Biometric.
Are you CEC inland ?