+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Little update on our application (God bless this system maintenance)

They ask me documentation (proof that I will be living in Canada once the residency is provided to my wife)
I have nothing official like an apartment rent, but I have two signed letters from a CEO of a company for a job and from my parents stating my intentions of work/study for the next few years. I hope it will be enough.

Reactions: Has_You

FilCanCouple

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone!

I just want to share our application timeline [Outland]:
Sponsor: Canadian
Principal Applicant: From Philippines

App received: End of July 2018
AOR/Moved to VO-Manila: Nov. 2018
Approved as Sponsor: Mid Nov. 2018
Medical: December 2018
Additional documents requested/submitted: Jan. 2019
BC: started around Jan. 2019
Procedural Fairness Letter: End of Feb. 2019
Appeal letter send/uploaded Mid Mar. 2019
PPR Request / COPR: Beginning of May 2019
Now waiting to get PP back from VO

Documents submitted: Photos/Social Media, Internet Bills, Lease [with both names], Flight tickets, Shared expenses [Expense Manager app], Visa [You have to provide whatever proof you could gather.]

My partner and I have been living together for 4.5 years/no gap, no kids. Our application was straight-forward and we processed the application by ourselves.

We received a procedural fairness letter and had to provide them more proofs of our shared expenses, beneficiaries & joint bank account statements, shared decision-making and my partner's intent to relocate to Canada.

While preparing our response to the procedural fairness letter i found that I also made errors on my background/Schedule A form. I sent them right away my corrections, even before sending them our response to the Procedural Fairness Letter.

In the beginning we were thinking to getting a lawyer to write our response to the procedural fairness letter but had to find out that this would be far to expensive for us. We decided to write the appeal by ourselves.

We explained them that our relationship is genuine and that we have support each other emotionally and financially for the whole duration of our relationship.
Since we pay most things in cash we did not have much of a paper trail besides our exports from our expense manager apps.
The only evidences we couldn't provide were joint bank account and beneficiary statements like a life insurance. We explained them why we don't have this things since they do not make economical and logistical sense for us.

They never gave any reminders nor returned my app. So basically, the IO was very considerate.

I am waiting for my PP and COPR confirmation letter. I submitted my PP through VFS Global [Vietnam] because I am currently based here.

If anyone here is undergoing the same application pathway and would need some help, feel free to ask and I'd be happy to share tips

Good luck!

Best regards...

Reactions: sveta

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone!

I just want to share our application timeline [Outland]:
Sponsor: Canadian
Principal Applicant: From Philippines

App received: End of July 2018
AOR/Moved to VO-Manila: Nov. 2018
Approved as Sponsor: Mid Nov. 2018
Medical: December 2018
Additional documents requested/submitted: Jan. 2019
BC: started around Jan. 2019
Procedural Fairness Letter: End of Feb. 2019
Appeal letter send/uploaded Mid Mar. 2019
PPR Request / COPR: Beginning of May 2019
Now waiting to get PP back from VO

Documents submitted: Photos/Social Media, Internet Bills, Lease [with both names], Flight tickets, Shared expenses [Expense Manager app], Visa [You have to provide whatever proof you could gather.]

My partner and I have been living together for 4.5 years/no gap, no kids. Our application was straight-forward and we processed the application by ourselves.

We received a procedural fairness letter and had to provide them more proofs of our shared expenses, beneficiaries & joint bank account statements, shared decision-making and my partner's intent to relocate to Canada.

While preparing our response to the procedural fairness letter i found that I also made errors on my background/Schedule A form. I sent them right away my corrections, even before sending them our response to the Procedural Fairness Letter.

In the beginning we were thinking to getting a lawyer to write our response to the procedural fairness letter but had to find out that this would be far to expensive for us. We decided to write the appeal by ourselves.

We explained them that our relationship is genuine and that we have support each other emotionally and financially for the whole duration of our relationship.
Since we pay most things in cash we did not have much of a paper trail besides our exports from our expense manager apps.
The only evidences we couldn't provide were joint bank account and beneficiary statements like a life insurance. We explained them why we don't have this things since they do not make economical and logistical sense for us.

They never gave any reminders nor returned my app. So basically, the IO was very considerate.

I am waiting for my PP and COPR confirmation letter. I submitted my PP through VFS Global [Vietnam] because I am currently based here.

If anyone here is undergoing the same application pathway and would need some help, feel free to ask and I'd be happy to share tips

Good luck!

Best regards...[/
why did u guys have to write a letter of appeal? married or common law? did they contact you if u have made a mistake on your application?

FilCanCouple

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
why did u guys have to write a letter of appeal? married or common law? did they contact you if u have made a mistake on your application?
We are common law. We submitted a letter of explanation/appeal in response to their procedural fairness letter because of the above mentioned reasons. They needed to see additional evidences that we are in a marriage-like relationship to determine eligibility. No they did not send us a notification regarding a few typo mistakes. Regards...

elkodsi

Oct 22, 2018
Hello all, i am sharing below my timeline, i am hoping to get a replay from london before july 6,2019
Any advise from you regarding that, is there anyone with a similar dates still waiting for a reply from London vo

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 26, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on November 8, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Has_You

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hello all, i am sharing below my timeline, i am hoping to get a replay from london before july 6,2019
Any advise from you regarding that, is there anyone with a similar dates still waiting for a reply from London vo

Permanent Residence
  3. We sent you medical instructions on November 8, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Hello,

I am on similar boat as you. I sent our application on July 23 and has been transferred to LVO on December 24. We have not heard since then. Not even BGC start on GC KEY or ECAS.

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019

Permanent Residence
Same here wife's status sits:

AOR1: July 31
SA: Oct 18
File Transfered to LVO: Nov. 9
Medical Request: Nov. 1
Medical Passed: Nov. 26

No additional documents & interview & biometrics required.
Why do they have to jam packed LVO?

UAE, DUBAI Applicant.

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018

Permanent Residence
The same stage , Aplication received 6th of July, still on medical results have been received since February.. Pretoria VO.