+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sdharan19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
We received a pre arrival service letter yesterday after system maintenance. Should I onsider this as positive progress even though GCKey still shows BGC not started yet ?
At a really good sign. Nice to see some movement in SGVO. GC key is very slow to be updated.
Please keep us posted.
When was your medical and biometrics done??
Mine was done March 5th 2019 and since done complete silence

Wilmerkat

May 20, 2019
At a really good sign. Nice to see some movement in SGVO. GC key is very slow to be updated.
Please keep us posted.
When was your medical and biometrics done??
Mine was done March 5th 2019 and since done complete silence
Yes, Finally something. Why is GCKey slow? Is that dependant on the VO or officer ? Medical was passed mid January and biometrics not needed.

Reactions: sdharan19

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
Hey guys we are July 13th applicants, Mexico VO. Yesterday (May 29th 2019) they updated our background check to started or in progress finally. We also received pre arrival services letter.

Congrats, finally some news from Mexico VO.
This is my VO too and I haven’t received any update, my BGC started in January and no news since then. GCkey shows 47 Days left and I hope to get something soon, I’m pregnant and I have 5 months and half already. If I don’t get something in 47 days, I think It will take more time because I have to send documents when my baby get born.

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
New update on my Aplication, document request again .. Medical Results requested again to be submitted to my Visa Office, initially my medical results received by February 13th and I pass the medical 20th of February. Why is the Visa office requesting the medical results again after the initial medical pass before ? Dose that mean the Visa office don’t have access to the first information about the medical pass ? My 12 month process time will start reading by next week .. this sound very ridiculous to me ..

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys we are July 13th applicants, Mexico VO. Yesterday (May 29th 2019) they updated our background check to started or in progress finally. We also received pre arrival services letter.
Congrats. The end is in sight. Perhaps the Mex VO is picking up the pace.

Mr.Asiwaju

Oct 18, 2018
Application received July 11 2018
AOR 1 Oct 30
ADR Oct 30
AOR 2 Nov
File transfer December Ghana V.O

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 11, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on January 4, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on January 7, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on April 16, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  7. We sent you correspondence on May 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Pre-arrival and ADR April 13
PPR May 13
Counterfoil May 30
Waiting for passport.
Wish you guys all the best and good luck

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
To me, if they do not ask for anything and it’s close to 12 months, means soon you will get your pr. Just read many cases on this forum. Hope your pr will come soon!
Yea thats what I've seen too, applicants with no additional documents & interview can go straight get PPR with a quick BGC turnaround.

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
New update on my Aplication, document request again .. Medical Results requested again to be submitted to my Visa Office, initially my medical results received by February 13th and I pass the medical 20th of February. Why is the Visa office requesting the medical results again after the initial medical pass before ? Dose that mean the Visa office don’t have access to the first information about the medical pass ? My 12 month process time will start reading by next week .. this sound very ridiculous to me ..
Are you serious? I would email them and ask for a reason why they are requesting it again.

Williams123

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Got email this morning file transferred from Mexico to Trinidad. Does that mean I'm closer to the end? 42 more days to hit 12 months.