+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Hmmmmm. So if it was sent to the Bogota VO on Jan.23 and there is a 7 month wait after that, then it won't be done until August. Does that make sense?
I am expecting Medical request in June-July and the BGC / Pre arrivals / PPR in end July-August. If it goes faster I would be surprised, but we never know.

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Just got a pre arrival service letter. Does that mean anything?
Gckey still no changes....

Uniket

May 7, 2019
Hi all!! I need a lil advice and help if anyone can
I am a July applicant -24th July’2018
Medical received- 7th dec’2018
Medical passed- 18th dec’2018
File transferred to NDVO- 15th jan
Additional document request-4th feb
There was no communication after this
My husband and I got our court marriage done in the month of June’2018 with a small wedding ceremony in a temple. We had clicked pictures of that and of a small function that we hosted the next day in a hotel. We attached all the necessary documents and pictures with our file.
Now in the past 10 days the visa officer has called me twice asking me to send the pictures of the wedding ceremony that we had done in the month of march’2019 when my husband came to visit me. We had done a function in March and I told him that I ll send the pictures from that function, in the first phone call and I did that on the same day, he also told me that if I ll not send the pictures they are going to put me in the interview queue. Again he called me and said that he doesn’t approve of those pictures and is giving me a second chance and wanted me to send the Phera photos and if I don’t do so then they ll definitely put me on the interview queue and put me on the A-140 investigation. Has this also happened to anyone else that the visa officer called twice or anyone in the same situation?

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Wo
Wow good news , don’t worry the Gckey will change later when it’s update. For now just be happy and relax your PPR is on the way , can you share your timeline please .

Reactions: Ziko1505

Ziko1505

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
uae
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
july 18,2018
AOR Received.
november 9,2018
File Transfer...
december 23,2018
Med's Request
november 11,2018
Med's Done....
november 16,2018
Wo

Wow good news , don’t worry the Gckey will change later when it’s update. For now just be happy and relax your PPR is on the way , can you share your timeline please .
Application received on July 18, 2018
AOR November 9,2019
Medical request November 11,2018
Medicals done November 16,2018, passed same month
File transfered to LVO in December 23,2018
Started processing January 6,2019
Pre arrival service letter today.

Gckey still shows BGC haven't started since December.

Estimated time bar shows July 18,2019. 56days left.

Has_You

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
AOR November 9,2019

Congrats dude! More to come.

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
AOR November 9,2019

Don’t worry about the Gckay , the BGC is already in process , it will be updates soon everything is finalize, you will get PPR and DM soon .

I think most July Aplication will start to get Pre arrival and DM with PPR soon .. the waiting is killing but almost done deal ..

Congratulations again ..

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Congratulations! This is very good news. I got my PPR a day after Pre-arrival email. DM showed on ECAS the same day as Pre-arrival. PPR should be coming really soon for you

Reactions: Ziko1505

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
My husband and I got our court marriage done in the month of June’2018 with a small wedding ceremony in a temple. We had clicked pictures of that and of a small function that we hosted the next day in a hotel. We attached all the necessary documents and pictures with our file.
Now in the past 10 days the visa officer has called me twice asking me to send the pictures of the wedding ceremony that we had done in the month of march’2019 when my husband came to visit me. We had done a function in March and I told him that I ll send the pictures from that function, in the first phone call and I did that on the same day, he also told me that if I ll not send the pictures they are going to put me in the interview queue. Again he called me and said that he doesn’t approve of those pictures and is giving me a second chance and wanted me to send the Phera photos and if I don’t do so then they ll definitely put me on the interview queue and put me on the A-140 investigation. Has this also happened to anyone else that the visa officer called twice or anyone in the same situation?
Hi,
1. What number called you? Have you confirmed it's actually IRCC?
2. Did he tell you why he did not accept the pictures you sent? At what point did you tell him about the March wedding and why? I'm asking about this because their decision on your application is supposed to be based on the documents you provided initially--in other words, your first wedding in June 2018.
3. How long do you have to get back to them?
4. I searched on IRCC's website for A-140 investigation and I don't see anything like that anywhere, which is why I am suspecting this might not be IRCC at all.

Reactions: Has_You

Uniket

May 7, 2019
Hi,
2. Did he tell you why he did not accept the pictures you sent? At what point did you tell him about the March wedding and why? I'm asking about this because their decision on your application is supposed to be based on the documents you provided initially--in other words, your first wedding in June 2018.
4. I searched on IRCC's website for A-140 investigation and I don't see anything like that anywhere, which is why I am suspecting this might not be IRCC at all.
Hi
1. I have confirmed the number
It’s from the New Delhi visa office( Canadian embassy) in Delhi. Looked it up on google.
2. He thinks the June wedding was just done for the pictures which apparently isn’t true because my grandmother had passed away and my husband had to leave immediately. so we settled in for smaller wedding.
3. I told him about the function that we did in March in the first phone call and sent him pictures of that on the same day.
4. I have to get back by Monday.
5. I am not confirmed about the letter but I surely heard him say (140 )He said it’s a very detailed investigation.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi
1. I have confirmed the number
It’s from the New Delhi visa office( Canadian embassy) in Delhi. Looked it up on google.
2. He thinks the June wedding was just done for the pictures which apparently isn’t true because my grandmother had passed away and my husband had to leave immediately. so we settled in for smaller wedding.
3. I told him about the function that we did in March in the first phone call and sent him pictures of that on the same day.
4. I have to get back by Monday.
5. I am not confirmed about the letter but I surely heard him say (140 )He said it’s a very detailed investigation.
Thanks for replying. Since we don't necessarily have all the information about your application and from what you have said so far, you sound like you might really need to use a legal representative. I suggest you get an immigration lawyer, sooner rather than later.

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Congrats dude! More to come.
This is good news and gives the rest of us hope... Maybe they are doing something without posting on GC key;)

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
What are Phera photos? So you had the religious ceremony after the civil wedding? It's very unusual for the officer to call you personally over the phone. That rarely happens. Something doesn't pass the smell test here.

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi,
I couldn't find anything about some A-140 investigation. Sounds like some kind of scam. Maybe it only applies in India which would be weird. Can I ask you for how long you had known your husband by June 2018.

tango47

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
AOR November 9,2019

Strange. Just more proof of a dysfunctional system.

Reactions: Has_You