+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
and Colombo visa office! Happy for those who are getting DM's - our background check hasnt even started. Still on the general eligibility review. I doubt someone even took a look. How long does it take to review a file?
Same with AVO. Background check has not started for some April applications in AVO, not to mention July. Review simply means checking your file to be sure all is in order and that your relationship is genuine. It really shouldn't take more than a few hours max once they pick up your file, but that's where the issue is. Most files in notorious VOs like LVO and AVO don't get picked up for months, but when they do, they move fast.

Reactions: maxowen

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Same with AVO. Background check has not started for some April applications in AVO, not to mention July. Review simply means checking your file to be sure all is in order and that your relationship is genuine. It really shouldn't take more than a few hours max once they pick up your file, but that's where the issue is. Most files in notorious VOs like LVO and AVO don't get picked up for months, but when they do, they move fast.
Insanity! Background checks can easily be initiated from CPC in Canada before they transfer it to the visa office. I don't understand why is this process made to be as complicated and dreadfully long

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Application sent-27 July 2018
AOR,SA,Medical request- Nov 21 2018
Background check Started- Dec 20 2018
File transferd to NDVO-Jan
Pre Arrival- March 6
Decision made- March 29
Passport Request- April 1
Sometimes april fool day gives you the best reality hahaaa

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Application sent-27 July 2018
AOR,SA,Medical request- Nov 21 2018
Background check Started- Dec 20 2018
File transferd to NDVO-Jan
Pre Arrival- March 6
Decision made- March 29
Passport Request- April 1
Sometimes april fool day gives you the best reality hahaaa
hahahaha omg :) good one.

Reactions: Has_You

Has_You

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi Guys!

I was wondering if there is any news for July applicant from LVO.

Our file was transferred to LVO on Jan 8, 2019 after medical was completed on November 28, 2018.

Since the transfer, we have not heard from LVO. Please share your thoughts.

Thank you so much.