AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
any pakistani applicant got ppr from this group ?

shilpa123@

Apr 6, 2019
Hello guys I need help,
Yesterday CIC asked me to submit birth certificate: but if birth registered late , include baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
Old school certificate( fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/secondary school certificate) and
Voter’s ID card

My question is do i have to submit all above original documents or just orginal scan copy? Is this question asked to any body please help me guys

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello guys I need help,
Yesterday CIC asked me to submit birth certificate: but if birth registered late , include baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
Old school certificate( fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/secondary school certificate) and
Voter’s ID card

My question is do i have to submit all above original documents or just orginal scan copy? Is this question asked to any body please help me guys
Scanned copy is as you will need to submit via online, they've accepted my photocopied marriage certificate. Also make sure you scanned both sides of your documents if required.

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Hello guys I need help,
Voter’s ID card

No , you only submit the scan copy and keep your original copy for your self please .

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
hello all,
I have sponsored my wife on June 13, 2018.

Here is the current status from online tool:
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The medical was received on December 24th, 2018. After that no email or communication. I am bit worried.
ANYONE IN THE SAME BOAT???
OR ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks//

Williams123

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
hello all,

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The medical was received on December 24th, 2018. After that no email or communication. I am bit worried.

Thanks//
Call them....MIne is July 13 just got transferred to visa office on the 28 of march.

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
hello all,

Thanks//
Mine got transfered in 1st week of Nov. 2018, so far quiet

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
hi, thanks for reply. lots of things are unknown to me.
Can you please share, how you confirmed that your file is transferred? is there any email? or any online status?
Hey, I recieved an email that our files were transfered to LVO and I've called IRCC within Canada and they've also confirmed.

Reactions: schweisy

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Guys. I have fulltime decent job and at the same time I receive Rental Benifitfrom Manitoban Gogvernment. Does this rental benifit called social assistance and disqualify me from sponcoring my wife?

Thank you.

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
hello all,

Thanks//
D

Did u get biometrics request. I m also from Bangladesh.