18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
Did u get BG preview yet?
I don't think yet. I can't access my GC account as my representative has it. I am hoping they will start BGC soon.

Mr. Marc

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone know how the interviews go down? Do they separate the couple or have them go through the interview together?

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
Anyone know how the interviews go down? Do they separate the couple or have them go through the interview together?
Are both sponsor and applicant required to attend the interview? If so, according to my knowledge, there will separate interview for sponsor and applicant, and another one when both are present.

"Normally", it only requires applicant to attend the interview. May I ask where does PA come from? My spouse may also need to attend interview in Hong Kong.

Mr. Marc

Oct 19, 2018
Are both sponsor and applicant required to attend the interview? If so, according to my knowledge, there will separate interview for sponsor and applicant, and another one when both are present.

"Normally", it only requires applicant to attend the interview. May I ask where does PA come from? My spouse may also need to attend interview in Hong Kong.
The letter says, “If your sponsor is in Hong Kong, Macao or mainland China, he/she should accompany you to the interview.”

ryester

Champion Member
Oct 11, 2018
The letter says, “If your sponsor is in Hong Kong, Macao or mainland China, he/she should accompany you to the interview.”
So if she is in HK, Macao or mainland, both of you will need to attend the interview. As I said, there may be 3 session, one for you, one for your sponsor, and one for both of you together. That is what I read from other threads in the forum. Please get yourselves well prepared. Good luck to you.

Reactions: Mr. Marc

Kayia_bonham

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE
App. Filed.......
JULY 2018
AOR Received.
18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
I checked with my representative on the BGC and she said that BGC should be almost done by now that's why the PA has been sent. I am confused myself as well @maxowen

maxowen

Mar 6, 2019
I checked with my representative on the BGC and she said that BGC should be almost done by now that's why the PA has been sent. I am confused myself as well @maxowen
Wow, no one like the other i think, now i confused too, as far as i know BGC is final stage, then they will send the result to Local Visa Offical, they will review the decision has made then contact u (PPR)

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I did try everything but it still says application cannot be found. This is frustrating.
are you the sponsor or the applicant? cic agent told me if you're the sponsor trying to link the applicants account and the applicant didn't add you as a representative then you wont be able to link the account. also make sure you are using the same email you've used on the application

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Wow, no one like the other i think, now i confused too, as far as i know BGC is final stage, then they will send the result to Local Visa Offical, they will review the decision has made then contact u (PPR)
A quick BGC is completed already in Canada before they submit your application in designated VO's for further detailed checks

maxowen

Mar 6, 2019
A quick BGC is completed already in Canada before they submit your application in designated VO's for further detailed checks
Yeah i think so, cos This BGC is after medical passed, so i think this is final stage, BTW CIC said that They checking my background

Kayia_bonham

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE
App. Filed.......
JULY 2018
AOR Received.
18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
are you the sponsor or the applicant? cic agent told me if you're the sponsor trying to link the applicants account and the applicant didn't add you as a representative then you wont be able to link the account. also make sure you are using the same email you've used on the application
I am the principal Applicant and my husband is sponsoring me. We are using a lawyer as our representative. Must be the reason why.

Kayia_bonham

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE
App. Filed.......
JULY 2018
AOR Received.
18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
Yeah i think so, cos This BGC is after medical passed, so i think this is final stage, BTW CIC said that They checking my background
Bro, I got a question. When does DM appear on ECAS after the PA letter received by the Applicant? I mean an approximate time frame.

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Finally!!! Got PA yesterday. July 18th Applicant. Hopefully they don't take too long for PPR.
Hi,

What is the PA country?

My timeline so far

Principal Applicant:- India
Application Received:- 18th July 2018
AOR:- 24th January 2019
Medical Request:- 31st January 2019
Medical Done:- 7th February 2019
File Transfer NDVO:- 14th February 2019
Pre-arrival Email:- 6th March 2019

Your timeline is quite similar.

Reactions: Kayia_bonham