+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

LQ251485

Dec 21, 2018
I believe we are in the same boat
My file got transferred to accra visa office on seven 1st and ever since radio silence.
I’m being rep by a lawyer and can’t get gckey so I have no idea what’s going on.
Do you have the phone number of the automated calling service where I can find out myself ?
The waiting is killing me
I’m a may applicant
Thanks

LQ251485

Dec 21, 2018
i don't have an access of my gc key, we have a consultant.but i am keep checking on automated phone system, just checked few minutes earlier. it was same. reviewing your eligibility, bgc has not started yet
I believe our situation is the same with the consultant,I don’t have my gckey either,can you please show me the automated service so I can check mine as well?
Thank you

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
I believe we are in the same boat
My file got transferred to accra visa office on seven 1st and ever since radio silence.
I’m being rep by a lawyer and can’t get gckey so I have no idea what’s going on.
Do you have the phone number of the automated calling service where I can find out myself ?
The waiting is killing me
I’m a may applicant
Thanks
I believe our situation is the same with the consultant,I don’t have my gckey either,can you please show me the automated service so I can check mine as well?
Thank you
Can you guys view your application status via ECAS?

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Thank you
1-888-242-2100, then listen for next option and press 1,1,2,3 one after other options

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
**HELP** Any one here sponsoring pregnant wife and have completed their medical request??

My pregnant wife went for medical appointment, and was told to do the abdominal x-ray exam.
We kinda heard that x-ray would be risky for unborn babies, in one way or another. Medical office told us they would not be responsible for any side affects to the unborn babies.

Is anyone in the same situation?

When IRCC came up with this x-ray requirement, did they take pregnancy into consideration?

Last edited: