+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Shan_2425

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
I have few questions:-
1. PA location - India
2. In how many days you receive reply from CIC after sending webform - 2-3 days
3. Did you send a webform or your representative. Ourself(PA)

Even after webform inquiry nothing changed so far. Just waiting as usual. Hope you'll hear from CIC soon.
Thank you for your reply. But you atleast know that your file is in process...I don't have any idea whether my file is in process or not as it's been 5months and we are still waiting.
Hope for the best

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
You can apply for a visitor visa while waiting for your PR???
Absolutely you can! Chances of approval however are low as they view it as the applicant has no intent to leave at the end of their stay. There are cases though that have been approved!!

Reactions: Eida

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Phew!!!
Hadn’t checked my account for a week and just had a sight on beautiful thing now;“Background check started” shows the status. July 27 th ,AOR,SA,Medical-Nov-21
Medical passed -Nov-26

Vivitty

Dec 13, 2018
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how long it would take before we get a request for the passport? Below is our status on CIC. As for the ECAS, it says that medical was received.

Applicant information
  • Date Received: July 4, 2018
Details about your application status

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. ( just passed on 12.19.18)
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (This process started a while ago)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how long it would take before we get a request for the passport? Below is our status on CIC. As for the ECAS, it says that medical was received.

Applicant information
  • Date Received: July 4, 2018
Details about your application status

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. ( just passed on 12.19.18)
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (This process started a while ago)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Anywhere between 2-6 months

Reactions: Vivitty

Manaa

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Another week coming to an end and no AOR. However slight progress - I am able to view my profile via ECAS and it's showing "we started processing your application". Is it normal? Don't you get AOR first? I haven't tried linking it with GCKey.

btw, July 27 2018 applicant!
How did you log in to the ECAS without the AOR? I still can't log in to it :(

Punjab07

Aug 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
13 July 2018
AOR Received.
5 nov 2018
File Transfer...
17 Jan 2019
Med's Request
8 nov
Med's Done....
12 nov & 21 nov med passed
Haven’t got any transfer email yet. I don’t know why?I guess my file is still in the Sydney Office.
Hi
PA from which country?

Last edited:

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
July 9th Applicant, timeline so far (Outland Sponsor)

AOR - October 24th, 2018
Police Check Certificate Request - Oct 24th
Police Check Certificate completed - Oct 26
Sponsor Eligibility: Nov 23rd (approved)
File transferred to VO (Sydney, Australia)
Medical Request, Dec 18
Medical Done, Dec 19