AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
Another week coming to an end and no AOR. However slight progress - I am able to view my profile via ECAS and it's showing "we started processing your application". Is it normal? Don't you get AOR first? I haven't tried linking it with GCKey.

btw, July 27 2018 applicant!
thats a good sign .. means that they have started processing - Sponsor side
AOR1 coming. Maybe they are sending it in batches. You can try & link to GCkey.
good luck

Oct 31, 2018
I'm getting rather fed up with the slowness in which my application process is going on. Having applied for Sponsorship (under Family class) for my wife and an year and a half old son on 27th July, I have just received an AOR from CIC on November 5th. I had called the CIC yesterday( Dec 5) just to find that Sponsor's UCI (Mine) which came with the AOR cannot be used for linking my paper application. So they gave me the Principal Applicant's UCI (wife's). At least I was able to link my paper application just to see everything including Sponsorship approval as "In Progress". Also, the customer care representative would only tell that everything in my file to be proper and that they started processing my file on October 30th and it would usually take 12 months for the entire process. However this is no different from what I saw in the client application status page myself. I wonder if the reason for this delay in even the Sponsorship approval could be my submission of only alternative documents (T4s, T1 General, most recent Paystubs for 3 months & my Employment letter and an explanation letter with the reason for providing them as mentioned in Document checklist) in place of Option C (Not to mention for the taxes that I filed in March, CRA gave me my Option C only in the end of August adding to all the above inconveniences further which I managed to quote in the letter as well). Not sure if the intake office is being fussy about the Option C and hence taking its own time and that of mine as well for granted. At this state I wonder how busy the they are whilst being biased enough in processing only the new express entry applications within 3-4 months paying no heed about re-uniting families by simply claiming they have received high volume of applications and hence the reason for a delay. God only knows when would all this process be done and I would be re-united with my family :(

Last edited:

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys. Has anybody read in this or other topics that Applications sent back in the summer were transferred to a new office and some of them were left in the old processing center, hence no AoR since July.
I might be one of them.... Who else is lucky?

If they find it, does it mean they have to process it asap or the official processing time starts only when they open the package?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your processing is from when it was received not when they find it as its date stamped.

Have you called the automated system to find out if your application has been logged as even been received? You would need some identifying information tho

Hey guys. Has anybody read in this or other topics that Applications sent back in the summer were transferred to a new office and some of them were left in the old processing center, hence no AoR since July.

If they find it, does it mean they have to process it asap or the official processing time starts only when they open the package?

tona

Dec 2, 2018

Just do much as possible to send them message using the WEBFORM they will surely get back to you within 24 hrs

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Another week coming to an end and no AOR. However slight progress - I am able to view my profile via ECAS and it's showing "we started processing your application". Is it normal? Don't you get AOR first? I haven't tried linking it with GCKey.

btw, July 27 2018 applicant!
There is no certainty in when CIC will send AOR. So if you see ECAS has record for you thats good at least some progress.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
HI Guys, This is July 3rd applicant. After 2 and half month of medical and Sponsor passed we saw GcKey updated as BGC is in progress. we didnt receive any email yet of file transfer. Dont know what should i understand with this. Any thoughts please share.

Ahad_rehman

Nov 6, 2018
what's your Time line please ? Also country of residence for PA ?
HI Guys, This is July 3rd applicant. After 2 and half month of medical and Sponsor passed we saw GcKey updated as BGC is in progress. we didnt receive any email yet of file transfer. Dont know what should i understand with this. Any thoughts please share.

Amrita singh

Dec 8, 2018
Hi i am 9th july file received at sydney. Got medical request on 27th September..they received medical on 15th October.No updates after that.i keep checking my application it shows “in process”. How long doea it take for ppr? My husband is in toronto n i am in india .We are planning to apply for visitors.what do you suggest we should wait or apply visitors?