+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi.

I have a couple questions If anyone could provide clarity/ links.
My bf and I met 2 years ago while he was on a holiday visa in Toronto. ( he is Irish I am Canadian) his visa has since expired and he has returned to Ireland. I have recently moved to ireland to be with him on a 2 year visa. I plan to sponsor him to return to Canada in the coming years. We are currently living together in Ireland. (We did not share a home in Canada) •would I sponsor him as a conjugal or common law partner ?
• Hé is currently on partial social assistance however not claiming me under house hold resident. I have been here 2 months so far Will this affect things in terms of living common-law.

Must We live together a year to be considered common law but then be living as common law partners for a year on top before sending our application ?

Anything helps guys. Thanks in advance.
You do not qualify for conjugal whatsoever. You would need to have legal or immigration barriers to living together or marrying to qualify.

You will be common law the day you reach 365 days of continuous cohabitation in a marriage like relationship with no significant breaks. You could sponsor as soon as you meet that requirement.

Him being on social assistance will not matter. As a sponsor you cannot be collecting welfare.

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Just do much as possible to send them message using the WEBFORM they will surely get back to you within 24 hrs
Idid, they replied back that they are working on it, which was 3 weeks ago.. Called as well, they could not find it. I let my lawyer deal with the situation now.

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Your processing is from when it was received not when they find it as its date stamped.

Have you called the automated system to find out if your application has been logged as even been received? You would need some identifying information tho
I did, they could not find anything in the system. Nothing was logged...

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
July 09 Application received
After 3 months of medical passed
BG started today. PA from India
File processing in Nova Scotia.

Nyima8730

Dec 10, 2018
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship JULY 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

Then, if not submitted with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

God speed

Adam1009

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Demande recu le 17juillet
15 novembre AOR.
Sur ecas est sur mon compte cic en traitement.
Quand je vais être éligible est aussi testé médical ??
C'est trop long :(

Bethchay82

Sep 26, 2018
Hi! From which country are you from? Im from the philippines and our file was also transferred to cpc mississauga on november 5 but our bgc has not started until now.
Im from the Phils., currently employed in KSA...Our file was transferred to cpc-m last Oct but BGC