+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

xycrnj

Sep 10, 2018
Can anyone help at all? :(
Regarding sa signature hand written po.. of course caps ang fullname ... and yah pirma ka .. kasi nangyare samin nung nag pasa kami ng papers and signed electronic, binalik lang samin yung paper tas pinadala na lang mg husband ko yung application na may sign nya mismo

keepitsafe

Jun 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
Here is My updated timeline: 26 November 2018

Outland Application - Applicant:- from INDIA

Application Received : July 3rd - CPC- Sydney, NS.

AOR1:Sept 24, 2018

SA: Sept 26,2018 - Received via Email

Medical Request:Sep 26, 2018

Medical Completed: Oct 1st, 2018

Medical Passed: Oct 10th, 2018

File Transfer: Oct 3, 2018 to VISA office -Mississauga

RPRF Requested: On 22 October 2018 by GCKey

RPRF Submitted: On 25th October By Email and also upload Through GCKey

Background Check: Your Application is in progress. We will send you message when we start your background check. on 22nd October 2018

File Transfer: On 20 November to VISA office - New Delhi by GCKey.

File Transfer: Today 26 November to VISA office - New Delhi by Email at 7:07 pm from Visa Office/CPC- Mississauga .

PPR: Not Yet

DM: Not Yet
Hey Harshad,

Received same mail like yours. Fingers crossed. Lets hope for the faster processing by NVDO.

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
True....They don't give any accurate answer over the phone...My husband called CIC so many times but haven't got anything.
Application received date:- 18th July
PA country:- India

Anyone in same boat?
Do you have the delivery notice from the courier? I mean you are 100% sure that it has been delivered?

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to link anything online until you get the application and UCI NUMBER :(
I got my UCI number(not my wife's apparently I can't get it even though I'm the representative for her) and the application number. I reviewed the application to make sure the data I'm putting in is correct but it's not link at all!! Called and they mentioned my application was sent to the visa office but I have no idea what the next steps are because I can't link the application.... Soon frustrating

Akosipepay

Nov 10, 2018
I got my UCI number(not my wife's apparently I can't get it even though I'm the representative for her) and the application number. I reviewed the application to make sure the data I'm putting in is correct but it's not link at all!! Called and they mentioned my application was sent to the visa office but I have no idea what the next steps are because I can't link the application.... Soon frustrating[/QUOTE
Just relax my friend, waiting is part of the process and the visa officers knows exactly what they are doing. Just be patient and pray. I got my copr yesterday after 5 months processing.

javier osorio

Apr 16, 2018
I am a July 24th applicant and havent heard anything yet.

I called the call center a week ago and was provided with a temporary file number starting with x.. Can I use that to find the status of the application online? Does the fact that there is a temp file number mean that I will get and AOR anytime soon?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
I am a July 24th applicant and havent heard anything yet.

I called the call center a week ago and was provided with a temporary file number starting with x.. Can I use that to find the status of the application online? Does the fact that there is a temp file number mean that I will get and AOR anytime soon?
The answer to both questions is No, unfortunately. Having a temporary file number only indicates that your application has been opened and will be reviewed soon. An agent will have to go through it to see if everything is in order before you get AOR 1. Usually though, when an application gets to the stage of having a temporary number, you're most likely going to get AOR, but there have been a few exceptions. Hopefully, yours will result in AOR in a couple of days. Your final application number will be temporary file number minus the initial "x". I hope this helps.

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
My file have just been transferred to the visa office in Accra, Ghana. What's the significance of this transfer guys with much experiences?

Thanksour much anticipated responses.