****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Still not able to link my application. Early July applicant, which makes it almost 5 months... No AOR received.
Any point in calling Immigration?
Very unusual. Did you try phoning them? Any bad records on Sponsor side?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Hy guys Assalam o alikum
I applied for family class (spouse) on April 25, 2018. I examined my medical on 25 June, 2018. My file is in London visa office since 23 July, 2018. Is anyone know how long it takes..
You should expect something after new year i.e. January/February 2019

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Very unusual. Did you try phoning them? Any bad records on Sponsor side?
I emailed them they requested additional info for confirmation and said they have passed it to the corresponding office. No more info
My spouse has no bad records, We have an infant son in our application as well. As a matter of a fact they both have visitor visas to Canada which they got after I submitted my application

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I am sure your Lawyer forgot to inform you. Try logging in to ECAS with a payment receipt no. + your data:-
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null
The lawyer is not responding, meaning there are no updates. I have used the receipt number and it shows no application:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed

SaW123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone! I'm currently filling an application form for spousal visa under family class. I know this may sound too simple but do you fill the online application form in all caps/block letters or?
Also, when you sign some of the forms electronically, validate them and print them out for handwritten signature, do they have to look exactly like the electronic signature (full name printed on the application form) or could it be cursive and stylized? Thanks!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
The lawyer is not responding, meaning there are no updates. I have used the receipt number and it shows no application:
  • Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed
U can phone them w/o lawyer

mhimsymims

Nov 26, 2018
Hi guys could anyone help me please. Im from the philippines and my husband is a PR in canada. Our application was transferred at mississauga visa office. I was wondering why because i was expecting for our application to be transferred at canadian embassy manila for the final steps/checking since im from the philippines. We are done with our medical and our gckey states that we have passed the medical exam. But they haven't started the background chech yet. Thanks in andvance!

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Being processed in Mississauga is generally a good thing and it should be faster than Manila

Hi guys could anyone help me please. Im from the philippines and my husband is a PR in canada. Our application was transferred at mississauga visa office. I was wondering why because i was expecting for our application to be transferred at canadian embassy manila for the final steps/checking since im from the philippines. We are done with our medical and our gckey states that we have passed the medical exam. But they haven't started the background chech yet. Thanks in andvance!

Reactions: mhimsymims

Akosipepay

Nov 10, 2018
Hi guys i got my COPR today thanks god after long journey finally the golden visa is in my hands now, to all the guys out there just be patient in waiting Everyone has a different case and different status and the visa officers knows exactly what they are doing. Goodluck to everyone!

mhimsymims

Nov 26, 2018
Hi guys i got my COPR today thanks god after long journey finally the golden visa is in my hands now, to all the guys out there just be patient in waiting Everyone has a different case and different status and the visa officers knows exactly what they are doing. Goodluck to everyone!
Hi can you share your timeline? Thanks