+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

bertha39

May 31, 2018
hi everyone

I have apply my husband
application received :July 6,2018
still waiting AOR

today we have contact IRCC by web form and they have reply as the below . Is anyone received this mail like this ?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number and instructions to link your application so that you can view the status and messages online. If further information is needed, the the responsible office may contact you.

The answer was the same for me, did you try to link your application on GCKey?

CanadianGirl1993

Jul 9, 2018
No, you have to submit a photocopy of your passport if you’re from a visa exempt country or your actual passport if you’re from a visa requiring country and two PR photographs in order for your CoPR to be issued.
I'm just a little confused because my friend went through this same situation and they just crossed the border together and went to the immigration office and they stamped it, since we are both so close to the border

PathFinder777

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
30-03-2015/3rd line update on: 08-04-2015
Hey everyone,

Is it kinda possible to skip some 'common' steps in one's application such as Medicals? I got AOR last week, and was expecting at least SA and/or MR but surprisingly, I got a RPRF which I've already paid for yesterday and the receipt was acknowledged today. In fact, I think my BGC changed to "we are processing".

The likes of medicals, interview, biometrics says "no need".
Surprising too! I presume you are the first one who received RPRF straight away in this thread! Congrats!! Keep post your updates!
Enfin le AOR est arrivé à matin
Wow! Congrats!! :) What is your status shows now in the system?

Reactions: Olaniyi_609

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
Surprising too! I presume you are the first one who received RPRF straight away in this thread! Congrats!! Keep post your updates!

Wow! Congrats!! :) What is your status shows now in the system?
Nothing has changed from what I wrote earlier... I'm anxiously waiting for what's next.

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
They have decided to make me wait longer by sending my application to VO in Singapore.

Anyone here with any experience with Singapore Visa Office???

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hii shanker
Can u tell me what did u get after BGC in processing and before PPR?
Thanks in advance
I did not get anything- The background check in GCkey was "We are processing" and no updates in Ecas till November 14.

Today when i checked- I have received the PPR EMAIL, Ecas has decision made and there is a new point added " We started processing XYZ's application on November 14, 2018 on the PA Side.

GCkey still shows - "We are processing"

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I did not get anything- The background check in GCkey was "We are processing" and no updates in Ecas till November 14.

Today when i checked- I have received the PPR EMAIL, Ecas has decision made and there is a new point added " We started processing XYZ's application on November 14, 2018 on the PA Side.

GCkey still shows - "We are processing"
Ok thnx
Wt about COPR?

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Ok thnx
Wt about COPR?
COPR comes when you submit the passport, ppr email along with two photographs to the NDVO.

NDVO will stamp a visa on passport along with the COPR. Once, the PA comes to Canada they would cross or mark the visa and stamp the COPR with the landing information and i guess after 45 days PA will receive the PR card on the address he/she would mention to the border officer

Reactions: Mellaalpha

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
COPR comes when you submit the passport, ppr email along with two photographs to the NDVO.

NDVO will stamp a visa on passport along with the COPR. Once, the PA comes to Canada they would cross or mark the visa and stamp the COPR with the landing information and i guess after 45 days PA will receive the PR card on the address he/she would mention to the border officer
Ok so they will send COPR along with stamped passport

Daxdaxbaby

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
PA= Philippines (2 dependents)

App received: July 20th 2018
AOR1: Oct 9, 2018
ECAS in process: Oct 4, 2018
DM on ECAS for sponsor: October 12, 2018
Medical Request: October 12, 2018
Sponsor Approval: October 12, 2018
Medical Exam: October 18, 2018
FileTransfer to Mis.: October 23, 2018
Medical inquiry: October 27, 2017 (webform)
Webform reply: October 30, 2017
Medical Passed: Oct 30, 2018 (ecas &Gckey)
BGC in process: Nov 9, 2018 (just started)
Pre arrivalServ: Nov 9 2018
PPR: Nov 9 2018 (sponsors email)
Decision made: November 10, 2018 (ECAS)
PP submitted toVfs: Nov 12, 2018
Counterfoil: Nov 13, 2018 (gckey- approved)
Visa on Hand: Nov 15, 2018 (collected i@Vfs)
Manila-YVR- Dec 8, 2018 (confirmed ticket)