+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Dragonia

Oct 17, 2018
Guys I am july 27 applicant.Anyone here???I called them exactly 28 days ago and they said working on july 23 applications and I will hear sth within 3 weeks maximum but nothing yet. It’s been a month now thinking of calling them again. Will it be too much of call or it’s okay to just talk one more time???

July 23 here. I just found out my app number by calling them. No AOR, ECAS, GCkey update yet.

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Got to feel for myself. I just saw an update in GC key and was excited to open assuming its a Passport Request. But it was the File transfer update in a GC Key document stating my file has been transferred to the PA local VO New Delhi :(
Hello may i know latter issued on which date?

galaxy 123

Oct 14, 2018
hi everyone

I have apply my husband
application received :July 6,2018
still waiting AOR

today we have contact IRCC by web form and they have reply as the below . Is anyone received this mail like this ?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number and instructions to link your application so that you can view the status and messages online. If further information is needed, the the responsible office may contact you.

Reactions: llanda

Jina83

Oct 12, 2018
hi everyone

I have apply my husband
application received :July 6,2018
still waiting AOR

today we have contact IRCC by web form and they have reply as the below . Is anyone received this mail like this ?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received.
Once your application is found to be complete and ready for review, the responsible office will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number and instructions to link your application so that you can view the status and messages online. If further information is needed, the the responsible office may contact you.
Omg it’s more than 4 months.would you plz trll me where the pa location is?

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
Hey everyone,

Is it kinda possible to skip some 'common' steps in one's application such as Medicals? I got AOR last week, and was expecting at least SA and/or MR but surprisingly, I got a RPRF which I've already paid for yesterday and the receipt was acknowledged today. In fact, I think my BGC changed to "we are processing".

The likes of medicals, interview, biometrics says "no need".

vpwaiting

Jul 30, 2018
I am getting so discouraged. Application received July 26 and not a word!!!! How long does one wait until a follow up? I tried today, but could not get through,.

PathFinder777

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
30-03-2015/3rd line update on: 08-04-2015
I am getting so discouraged. Application received July 26 and not a word!!!! How long does one wait until a follow up? I tried today, but could not get through,.
July 16 applicant here at same situation. Try calling around 7.30 am (EST) you'll be able to reach them.