+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

KMR389

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Hello, Truly, there is no such way or procedure of getting AOR early. We have to wait until we are not getting anything from them. Before getting AOR i called them 5 times and asked about the status but everytime same reply. No change. I know its frustrating but we can't do anything.

So, my advice is to wait, and one more thing if you call them and they say that they put note on your file for sydney office then you have to wait for 3 months before they again ask them for the file status, this has been told by CIC call center agent.

SO, Please have some patience buddy , you will surely receive good news soon.

Thank you for your time in replying.

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
I’m July 16th applicant, my file was transfer on October 24th to VO, completely silence since then. Somebody knows when should I expect AOR2 or MR?
Thanks

Reactions: Mellaalpha

Mellaalpha

Jul 7, 2017
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
30-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-09-2018
File Transfer...
27-10-2018
Med's Request
02-10-2018
Med's Done....
16-10-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2018
LANDED..........
07-01-2019
I’m July 16th applicant, my file was transfer on October 24th to VO, completely silence since then. Somebody knows when should I expect AOR2 or MR?
Thanks
I don't know about MR but with AOR2 it could be very soon or when they give you the Pre-Arrival notice. I haven't gotten AOR2 yet either.

Reactions: starmex

CanadianGirl1993

Jul 9, 2018
Our Medical Exam PASSED- I've been waiting for them to start the backgrond check and I just looked on our CIC/GcKey and noticed the Background check says this:
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'

I did not recieve an e-mail saying the background check was in process though. Does everyone's Gckey say this, or did mine change and i didn't even notice/didn't get an e-mail!

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Our Medical Exam PASSED- I've been waiting for them to start the backgrond check and I just looked on our CIC/GcKey and noticed the Background check says this:
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'

I did not recieve an e-mail saying the background check was in process though. Does everyone's Gckey say this, or did mine change and i didn't even notice/didn't get an e-mail!
Could you please share your timeline .

yf2018

Nov 7, 2018
Our application was received on July 26. We only got a temporary file number 3 weeks ago by calling IRCC.
I see that some middle-July applications have moved to next steps after their longtime waiting.
May I know if there are couples in July like us stilling waiting for AOR?

Dragonia

Oct 17, 2018
Our application was received on July 26. We only got a temporary file number 3 weeks ago by calling IRCC.
I see that some middle-July applications have moved to next steps after their longtime waiting.
July 23 here.

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018

yes, I'm july 27 and waiting for AOR

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018

You don’t receive emails in a situation like this. However, you shall receive an email asking for your passport for the stamping or regarding the pre-arrival services. Please stay put as you are likely to hear something soon.

Reactions: Hs@645