+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Sep 28, 2018
Thank you for sharing. Ours was transferred on the 12th, so we're hoping for some good news in the next following days. What is your ECAS (PA side) saying right now? When was the processing started?
ECAS on PA Side shows:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 19, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on October 26, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on October 3, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
ECAS on PA Side shows:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 19, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on October 26, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on October 3, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Thank you. Your update is hyping me up so much! Hahaha.

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

Daxdaxbaby

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
How long usually does it take to post MEDICAL RECEIVED in Ecas or Gckey after Medical.
Medical done was oct 18 until now it doesnt show anything. Doctor said it was submitted.

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
You're not the only one :) Maybe you'll receive the same answer, file in the system, just wait, you are in the normal processing time. Good luck for all of us!
Feeling better now knowing I'm not the only one.

May I ask where the sponsored person is currently residing? Not sure if it has to do with where they are from or not

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
How long usually does it take to post MEDICAL RECEIVED in Ecas or Gckey after Medical.
Medical done was oct 18 until now it doesnt show anything. Doctor said it was submitted.
Ours got updated 2 days after the medical exam. The result was submitted by the physician the same day as the exam. I know a few applicants who went to the same physician, and their results came after more than a week. Yours should come soon.

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

Daxdaxbaby

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Ours got updated 2 days after the medical exam. The result was submitted by the physician the same day as the exam. I know a few applicants who went to the same physician, and their results came after more than a week. Yours should come soon.

We'll just wait then. Thanks synoptic.

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
Application received July 27th still no AOR or any word... Anyone else in July still waiting. PA from Georgia (country)
July 27th here. Still waiting. AOR is not recieved.

Monie

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm a Canadian citizen sponsoring my husband from Hong Kong...both living in Hong Kong now...met in 2009...married since 2014

App received: July 19, 2018
AOR: waiting...waiting...

Don't know what's wrong...still no AOR...
Don’t worry! You should be getting AOR soon. They should be finishing up issuing the AORs for July and August. Since you and your spouse are not in Canada, you should start preparing your documents to submit for proving your intention to move back here. Many of the applications where both the sponsor and the applicant are both in HK had to submit this.

Since you have time you can start thinking of what you can submit so you are well prepared when asked to submit them.

Reactions: OopsShesDoinItAgain

Mr. Marc

Oct 19, 2018
July 9th applicant. Sponsor: Canadian citizen. PA: Chinese.
October 29th received email stating sponsor’s application was successful and a second email requesting medical report.

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys, any idea how long it takes to receive COPR after sending your passport? I sent mine to Rome one week ago.
My timeline:

App received: July 3rd
AOR1: September 28th
ECAS in process: September 28th
DM on ECAS for sponsor: October 2nd
Medical Request: October 2nd
Sponsor Approval: October 4th
Medical Exam: October 9th
Medical Passed: October 11th
BGC started: October 12th
PPR and DM for PA on ECAS: October 18th
Passport received: October 24th
Wow! This is pretty fast...July 24th, heard nothing yet.