+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

keepitsafe

Jun 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
Does calling Sydney office for status updates affect your processing time? July 9th applicant tried to follow up for an AOR was told they cant do much, same response as below. so frustrating and drains you out when you get a rude agent.
Same here

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
First email from CPC Sydney tonight for police certificate with UCI number and application number provided. (application from Colombia. WE needed UCI to make that request)

Last edited:

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi folks, i sponsor when called to cic they refused to give me any information about application becauae they said i wqs not signed as use of Representative. Very weird its my file i applied and why they refuse to gice any information.
But anyway we need to know whats going on. Sponsor approved a month ago since then no moment.

Guys please let me know how my wife who lives in India can connect to the cic agent on call?

Thanks

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Hi folks, i sponsor when called to cic they refused to give me any information about application becauae they said i wqs not signed as use of Representative. Very weird its my file i applied and why they refuse to gice any information.
But anyway we need to know whats going on. Sponsor approved a month ago since then no moment.

Guys please let me know how my wife who lives in India can connect to the cic agent on call?

Thanks
I personally did not join the representative form, and they gave me information as they could on my two calls and I am the sponsor. You have been unlucky, you should try to call again.

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
If I have the Application number and UCI, I should be able to link the application to CGKey for the PA right?
I did not received AOR prior to that

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018

Thanks
Same! No info after the medical request. I don’t think the call centre people are very helpful.

Bethchay82

Sep 26, 2018
I'm waiting for any updates since they recieved my medical exam result on Oct. 22,....maybe we just have to wait, it was transferred to CPC mississauga office on Oct. 15.

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby