+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Sep 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,my file was also received on 26th July @ Sydney and its been more than 2 months , so today I called CIC and a lady took all the information and she gave me a temporary file number starting XF000...,
We all are on same boat and I know how hard is to wait n always check email but at last nothing..so the best way is to call CIC and they will come up with something..

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
To try linking the application, should PA create a new GC key account or can sponsor use his own account to link spouse sponsor application to online.
To link the application, you can use whatever account you like. It shouldn't matter. The thing that matters is that you need to input just the PA's information when you're linking. You also have to have at least 2 as the number of applicants (sponsor + applicant) if you don't have any dependants.

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
To link the application, you can use whatever account you like. It shouldn't matter. The thing that matters is that you need to input just the PA's information when you're linking. You also have to have at least 2 as the number of applicants (sponsor + applicant) if you don't have any dependants.
Thanks @Synoptic

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Called to IRCC (1888-242-2100 - 2-1-1-0) The agent confirmed that they received our paperwork on July 10th and that it is now in the system, confirming the same way that it won't have to be returned. I should receive AOR in the next few days. I have to say that despite the 40 minutes wait, the agent on the line was very kind and helpful. (And shoutout to the guy who told me about the Textnow app, I have saved maybe 10$ of long distance fee's)

Manalikp

Sep 5, 2018
Can you link temp file # to your application? I have tried couple of times and it's not working.
When you say just input PA info, should I not fill out section for sponsor? I was filling out both sponsor & PA info and was not able to link it with temp file#.

Thanks!!

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Can you link temp file # to your application? I have tried couple of times and it's not working.
When you say just input PA info, should I not fill out section for sponsor? I was filling out both sponsor & PA info and was not able to link it with temp file#.

Thanks!!
Yes. You just have to remove the X. If your temporary file number is XF000654321 then your permanent file number is F000654321. I was able to link to GCKey a day before I received my AOR.

There should be no section for the sponsor. All it asks to link is a selection of the app number, last name, given name, etc. then you either have to input the birth city or passport info of PA then finally to which city PA will be moving to in Canada. That must be what you're thinking is the sponsor part.

iceNikki

Sep 26, 2018
Hi everyone! I just did my medical today, and the doctor sent me an email with an "emedical information sheet", she said I have to upload it on mycic. She also said she is going to send them the results. Do I really have to upload this thing and where?
Thank you.

Amoana1

May 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Family sponsorship
Hi friends,
Sent our sponsorship application-Outland on 20th July, 2018 to Mississauga. We didn't know of the new forms. We haven't received AOR yet and it's worrying. Has any July submissions received AOR? I'm scared now

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello again! Like everybody I cant link to GCKEY be4 I thought it would be so easy but ain't..APP RECVD: 30JUL-2018, AOR1: 09 oct

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

Fmbutt

Oct 3, 2018
Hi friends,
Sent our sponsorship application-Outland on 20th July, 2018 to Mississauga. We didn't know of the new forms. We haven't received AOR yet and it's worrying. Has any July submissions received AOR? I'm scared now
I submitted my application july 9th- yet nothin! So dont worry!

Fmbutt

Oct 3, 2018
Can we link our application with the temporary application number... it wont let me, can someone help me out?!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Can we link our application with the temporary application number... it wont let me, can someone help me out?!
I think YES U can . Remove X from start then try again plz but if should have F after that