+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Yup everday. I tried to link the gckey today and still i cant link.

Just under my name as sponsor. (Im his representative)
To link to GCKey, you have to input just the PA's information.You also have to type at least "2" (sponsor + PA) as number of applicants.

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

Fmbutt

Oct 3, 2018
That

True!!
In the new checklist (updated June 2018), the application of outland spousal sponsorship must go to Sydney. Also some forms are very recently updated. so just check again to see if you have the newest version.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Yeah. My application was received on july 9th, its now october & i havent received anything- not even the AOR. The missauga office mentioned that it may be because of bew office opening. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Reactions: Adam1009

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Yeah. My application was received on july 9th, its now october & i havent received anything- not even the AOR. The missauga office mentioned that it may be because of bew office opening. Anyone else in a similar situation?
Same here. July 9. No aor, can't link, can't check on ecas. I only have a temporary application number I got from the call centre. I call them every week and they keep saying wait. It'll be 90 days since received tomorrow. I'm hoping for a good response this week.

Reactions: Adam1009

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
We tried using ECAS suddenly using payment file recpt no. , It shows in process. No AOR , no email nothing so far to us.
ONE strange thing I found is that 5-6 Ws apply to them:-
When, Why, Who, Where, What, Whose, they are going to do? No one can predict! Our future luck many things are in their hands LOL :)

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
I applied in May but got it returned since i forgot two signatures. I re-sent to Sydney and since then I haven’t heard a thing. Resent my application around 26-28th of July and haven’t heard from them at all.. cant link or anything..

Reactions: Olaniyi_609

Fmbutt

Oct 3, 2018
Same here. July 9. No aor, can't link, can't check on ecas. I only have a temporary application number I got from the call centre. I call them every week and they keep saying wait. It'll be 90 days since received tomorrow. I'm hoping for a good response this week.
Yes, same. I joined the july whatsaap group. Hope to get updates from everyone thrre!

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
I have submitted application on July 23/2018 and it was received in the Sydney location on July-27-2018. it's been 11 weeks I still haven't received Aor yet? I'm worried now