+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

cbliss

Aug 28, 2018
Please call them and enquire
I have submitted application on July 23/2018 and it was received in the Sydney location on July-27-2018. it's been 11 weeks I still haven't received Aor yet? I'm worried now
Hi there,

A lot of us are in the same boat. My application was received on July 19th and no AOR yet. There are several people still waiting from July. I know its frustrating, but we just have to keep waiting. Ive tried calling from outside of Canada several times and can never get through to an agent, so I just have to keep hoping it will arrive by the end of each day!

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

Daxdaxbaby

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I received AOR1 today.;);)
Application received on July 20th 2018
PA location is Philippines with 2 dependents.

Does anybody know how long does it take before the SA and Medical request will come in?

Thanks

Reactions: adi.urban

javier osorio

Apr 16, 2018
My application arrived at the Sydney processing centre on July 24th. I was able to talk to an agent today, she confirmed that it was received, but told me to wait for the AOR, which they may send in a couple of weeks.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
My application arrived at the Sydney processing centre on July 24th. I was able to talk to an agent today, she confirmed that it was received, but told me to wait for the AOR, which they may send in a couple of weeks.
They've been saying that for so long now. Maybe there's just a small hiccup in your application. Once you get your AOR though, the updates will keep on coming. Good luck!

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
Same here. July 9. No aor, can't link, can't check on ecas. I only have a temporary application number I got from the call centre. I call them every week and they keep saying wait. It'll be 90 days since received tomorrow. I'm hoping for a good response this week.
Me too. Received July 9th and still hear no news!

Apparently looks like most July 9th applicants unfortunately got assigned to a government officer who's busy taking their vacation or don't even bother to work.

3 month waiting and Really running out of patient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wnasir9

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
To try linking the application, should PA create a new GC key account or can sponsor use his own account to link spouse sponsor application to online.