+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

IND_ash_PR

Sep 6, 2018
Hi,
I am July 20th applicant
AOR :04/10/2018
Medical request : 04/10/2018
After few attempts successfully linked the online application using GC key.

Syndney NS is catching up.Please wait patiently.

IND_ash_PR

Sep 6, 2018
Dear all,

Given below my Application Status. Waiting for AOR2 now.

Sponsorship - Decision Made
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on July 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 21, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 26, 2018 about the decision on your application
Permanent Residence - In Process
  1. We received XXX's application for permanent residence on July 6, 2018.
  2. We started processing XXX's application on September 24, 2018.
  3. We sent XXX medical instructions on September 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received

GC KEY STATUS

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. (Updated on October 1st, 2018)
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio metrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I linked my application using GC key suceesfuuly for tracking. Do I need to track using ECAS as well ? If yes ,please let me know how to check in ECAS ...

IND_ash_PR

Sep 6, 2018
I linked my application using GC key suceesfully for tracking. Do I need to track using ECAS as well ? If yes ,please let me know how to check in ECAS ..

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
Anyone around who got a temporary file number and then eventually received some sort of communication from them? (Be it AOR,SA etc)

Thanks

FVS

Oct 3, 2018
CPC - Sydney, NS
Application reached - 26th July 2018
AOR received – 3rd Oct 2018

Medical request received – 4th Oct 2018

Not able to link application with GCkey account

Reactions: Daxdaxbaby

FVS

Oct 3, 2018
Hi All
Anyone around who got a temporary file number and then eventually received some sort of communication from them? (Be it AOR,SA etc)

Thanks
I had received a temporary file no. on 17th Sept. through a phone call. My application had reached on 26th July. But I only got the AOR mail on 3rd Oct. A temporary file no. is nothing but a file no. with prefix 'X'. You final file no. will be same no. without 'X'. A temporary file no. denotes that the documents are opened and it is being reviewed by someone. The only relaxation I can give you at this time is that your file will not return.

Reactions: maniacworld

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had received a temporary file no. on 17th Sept. through a phone call. My application had reached on 26th July. But I only got the AOR mail on 3rd Oct. A temporary file no. is nothing but a file no. with prefix 'X'. You final file no. will be same no. without 'X'. A temporary file no. denotes that the documents are opened and it is being reviewed by someone. The only relaxation I can give you at this time is that your file will not return.
Thank you for this. I was trying to figure out how long do these twats take to respond after giving us a temporary file number.

Abcdefg1

Oct 4, 2018
Hello ,
I am very happy for those who started getting their AOR1s, but what I do not understand is that I am july 3 applicant and I got nothing yet.. and also I see people here from 1st week of july they got nothing.
What is going on?
I called them 7 times , they even sent the reminder to my officer 2 weeks ago and nothing . I just have tamporary file number .

Reactions: OopsShesDoinItAgain

Wnasir9

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
July 12 App Recieved - I got my file number (not temporary) but she said there's no note of it being opened or reviewed. Any input?

Mickeal

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
CPC - Sydney, NS
Application reached - 26th July 2018
AOR received – 3rd Oct 2018

Medical request received – 4th Oct 2018

Not able to link application with GCkey account
Me too not able to link
Did u use representative ?