File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
The sponsor application was updated saying decision made, but we haven't received what the decision was. Is this normal, what should we be looking out/waiting for?

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Just called CIC agent and same fucking reply. On this 5th it’s going to be 3 months over. It’s really frustrating. Don’t tell me when did NS received my app or no other information.

Really bogus paper based system !!!

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Just called CIC agent and same fucking reply. On this 5th it’s going to be 3 months over. It’s really frustrating. Don’t tell me when did NS received my app or no other information.

Really bogus paper based system !!!
There are some applications that take longer than usual to start rolling. It's still really part of the 12-month processing period that they aim for. Try asking for your temporary file number. You can use that number to check on GCKey and ECAS.

Reactions: Saurabh_Trivedi

MrsGarciaRodriguez

Star Member
May 2, 2018
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2018
Med's Request
01-29-2019
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
it seems like maybe finally some of the July apps are moving!

I am a July 31 applicant - hoping and praying to hear some news soon!

on another note - I creep on the August thread.. and so far, a few August applicants received their AOR1 today ---- insert side-eye emoji here ----

FVS

Oct 3, 2018
it seems like maybe finally some of the July apps are moving!

I am a July 31 applicant - hoping and praying to hear some news soon!

on another note - I creep on the August thread.. and so far, a few August applicants received their AOR1 today ---- insert side-eye emoji here ----
until few minutes ago i was sailing in the same boat. can't do much about it. just have to be patient (easier said than done)

MrsGarciaRodriguez

Star Member
May 2, 2018
App. Filed.......
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
04-12-2018
Med's Request
01-29-2019
Med's Done....
02-08-2018
until few minutes ago i was sailing in the same boat. can't do much about it. just have to be patient (easier said than done)
LOL way easier said than done right!

One of the main reasons I am so nervous - is that my hubby is in Cuba, I am leaving tomorrow morning to go there for 9 days

and they dont have the most reliable internet access where he lives!

I guess I am just worried about missing the email somehow lol

trying, trying and trying some more to be patient o_O

PS - congrats on getting your AOR! here's hoping that things start progressing now!

FVS

Oct 3, 2018
LOL way easier said than done right!

One of the main reasons I am so nervous - is that my hubby is in Cuba, I am leaving tomorrow morning to go there for 9 days

and they dont have the most reliable internet access where he lives!

I guess I am just worried about missing the email somehow lol

trying, trying and trying some more to be patient o_O

PS - congrats on getting your AOR! here's hoping that things start progressing now!
Thanks and don't worry about missing the important updates, as such we are not able to link the application until few days after receipt of AOR. Enjoy the cuban weather and cigars with your hubby.

msmeleven

Oct 3, 2018
Hello,
I living out side Canada with my spouse. We will move to Canada once my spouse obtain the permanent residence.
I am submitting with application a bank statement showing a balance of about 70,000 Canadian dollar. That amount will be used to cover the living expenses in Canada. We will look for a job in Canada after moving.
Is that considered a good proof of how I would support my self and my spouse when we will move to Canada?

Thank you.