+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
Question Please- whose passport information should i provide while linking the application.

Principal applicant right? I guess i tried more than 5 times in 24 hours and was unsuccessful. Any thread or link which would be helpful for it.

I have AOR1 and UCI, that should be more than sufficient to link it ?

note: was able to look for the information on ecas by providing the F-XXXX application number and information regarding the primary applicant.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
congrats for getting your file number...!!!
yes, its Principal Applicant's passport info u need to provide. There will be other columns as well u need to fill the info n its all of Principal Applicant.
And yes, its normal if u cant link it in first few attempts. Some files are hard to fetch or find as i know one or two cases faced a lot of difficulty in linking their file but ended up with success :) . There may be some technical issue as well , you never know. So keep trying, you will be able to link it for sure... GOOD LUCK !!

Reactions: boomshanker

ramin.gh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27/07/2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10/10/2014
Oh isn't that sweet. The checklist I had said to send it to Ontario. That might explain the delay. I hope they forward it to the right CPAC. I don't even know why we have to send it across Canada when there is a center in Vegreville, AB.
Sorry to mention this, but they will probably return your application as it is sent to the wrong address. It's best if you call them and check your mailbox regularly. It usually takes about 3 months for you to receive a returned application. :( :( :( :(

WAR72

Sep 26, 2018
I hope not. I was reading some cases of it happening online and it was forwarded to the correct office. Crossing my fingers.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They received my application on July 4th and no AOR yet. Really starting to worry now :(
Don't worry so much! It is true they check files on 1st come basis as per dates recvd.. But every desk person takes his/her own time. Then your file is put in to the system. At this stage they don't send any AORs. BUT GOOD thing at this stage is that your file is NOT returned back to you, means its OK. But next>> file MUST wait for an Officer to review ( not saying V.O. review, they review on their own for other factors). So then only then an e-mail is sent to PA. Now all humans cannot work same exact speed + All files are not equally SIMPLE or complicated! That's where 1 guy goes ahead of another guy who was pretty ahead before as per date stamp on the envelop. I wrote above after reading all forums , even phoning them :)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I hope not. I was reading some cases of it happening online and it was forwarded to the correct office. Crossing my fingers.
I have read here they usually forward files to the right office.

Jasmansaini

Sep 26, 2018
Hello Friends
Mybhusband filed spouse visa in july and mississauga office received it on 17th July 2018. After it there is no response even AOR is not yet generated. Is it normal or we should check immigration officers now?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hello Friends
Mybhusband filed spouse visa in july and Mississauga office received it on 17th July 2018. After it there is no response even AOR is not yet generated. Is it normal or we should check immigration officers now?
Hey,For Spousal please refer the latest updated checklist files must be send to Sydney office. As you have send it to Mississauga chances are file will be transferred to Sydney. so you can expect some delays. I suggest first thing you ask your Husband to call CIC and get the latest status. As you dont have file number once you call plz press option 2 1 1 0 on call to reach customer agents.

shafeeq87

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hi,

I have submitted my application on July 09, 2018
AOR1 on Sep 24, 2018
AOR2 On Sep 26, 2018(Sponsorship eligibility met)

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of XXXXXXXX and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

Waiting for Medical request. Hoping on November first week

Last edited:

Jasmansaini

Sep 26, 2018
Hey,For Spousal please refer the latest updated checklist files must be send to Sydney office. As you have send it to Mississauga chances are file will be transferred to Sydney. so you can expect some delays. I suggest first thing you ask your Husband to call CIC and get the latest status. As you dont have file number once you call plz press option 2 1 1 0 on call to reach customer agents.
He called them, they said this courier address is changes are recently updated and we are working on your file
and if its required to move they will do it internally but afterwards no update from them :(
should we check again or wait from another month or so.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
He called them, they said this courier address is changes are recently updated and we are working on your file
and if its required to move they will do it internally but afterwards no update from them :(
should we check again or wait from another month or so.
If called recently then i suggest to wait and call again on monday, But never stop calling because Sydney officers sometime forget to update their system/webPortal and require a reminder that is only possible when you call to agent.

Jasmansaini

Sep 26, 2018
If called recently then i suggest to wait and call again on monday, But never stop calling because Sydney officers sometime forget to update their system/webPortal and require a reminder that is only possible when you call to agent.
It wont make any negative impact right , like if we are calling them again and again?

AhmedG

Sep 27, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am new here and I have a couple of questions:

1- We submited our application using a representative in July, will the immigration authority send the AOR1 to the applicants or to the representative?
2- We (sponsor and sponsered) are currently living in Germany, will this(Sponsor living outside Canada) affect the chances of eligibility?

Reactions: sakshi sood

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship JULY 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

Then, if not submitted with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

God speed
Hi
Which is the visa center for applications from pakistan.