****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Don't worry so much! It is true they check files on 1st come basis as per dates recvd.. But every desk person takes his/her own time. Then your file is put in to the system. At this stage they don't send any AORs. BUT GOOD thing at this stage is that your file is NOT returned back to you, means its OK. But next>> file MUST wait for an Officer to review ( not saying V.O. review, they review on their own for other factors). So then only then an e-mail is sent to PA. Now all humans cannot work same exact speed + All files are not equally SIMPLE or complicated! That's where 1 guy goes ahead of another guy who was pretty ahead before as per date stamp on the envelop. I wrote above after reading all forums , even phoning them :)
No worries. I applied on 27th june and received reply on 14 sep

Reactions: singleman

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Hi there, my wife has applied Outland spousal application on July and our file was received by case processing office Sydney on 26th of July . It's been 2 months already and haven't receive our file number .can u please let me know what's happening with file submitted on July ? Your answer will be highly appreciated..thank u
Don't worry. I applied on 27 june and got first reply on 13 sep.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
congrats for getting your file number...!!!
yes, its Principal Applicant's passport info u need to provide. There will be other columns as well u need to fill the info n its all of Principal Applicant.
And yes, its normal if u cant link it in first few attempts. Some files are hard to fetch or find as i know one or two cases faced a lot of difficulty in linking their file but ended up with success :) . There may be some technical issue as well , you never know. So keep trying, you will be able to link it for sure... GOOD LUCK !!
Thanks!! Tried it today and was able to link it to my account.

used application number, family name and passport info of the PA. Provided status= Married and people =02.

Last edited:

vatsalnaik15

Oct 1, 2013
Hey Guys,
Does someone know, after you do your medical exam (in India) do you have to send "e Medical Copy" to CIC? or the doctor will do it online?
how can I know he did it? or, If we have to send it, how can I do that?

Thank you

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hey Guys,
Does someone know, after you do your medical exam (in India) do you have to send "e Medical Copy" to CIC? or the doctor will do it online?
how can I know he did it? or, If we have to send it, how can I do that?

Thank you
Hi , Doctor will send it directly online to CIC, you dont have to do it. Once they send to CIC then you will get only other Email saying that your file has been transfered to your local visa office in backhome (India) .

Reactions: vatsalnaik15

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted my application on July 09, 2018
AOR1 on Sep 24, 2018
AOR2 On Sep 26, 2018(Sponsorship eligibility met)

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of XXXXXXXX and family (if applicable).
We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

Waiting for Medical request. Hoping on November first week
Congrats.
I am July 9th applicant also, keeping my fingers crossed soon :)

Reactions: Adam1009

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
Thanks!! Tried it today and was able to link it to my account.

used application number, family name and passport info of the PA. Provided status= Married and people =02.
awesome...!!
Good Luck for rest of the file processing !!
n yes, people=02 is the right one. I had gotten confused in this option.

Reactions: boomshanker

sakshi sood

Sep 10, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am new here and I have a couple of questions:

1- We submited our application using a representative in July, will the immigration authority send the AOR1 to the applicants or to the representative?
2- We (sponsor and sponsered) are currently living in Germany, will this(Sponsor living outside Canada) affect the chances of eligibility?
AOR1 will be sent to the representative.
I am sorry i have no idea about the answer of your other question. i hope someone else must have knowledge about it and may reply you soon.

Reactions: AhmedG